Video: how Ahem and Gopi learned Cricket - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by simran15

Bhai....did Pepsi make the Ad .........after SNS 's cricket match..........only if Ahem was so gullible like the Dilshan...n do a pallu dance with his Gopi....tat day SNS will have 5*.
yeah😃.. My cousin send me some videos "how to learn crik in 2 minutes" .. One of them was this and Gopi's pallu came to my mind
Originally posted by hkhb17

Jake, absolutely hilarious. Thx
thank u, haani
Originally posted by fanbidaai

🤣 funny jake
see, now u can also be a great batsman😆
very nice vm and very siutable
🤣🤣🤣There you go, and how long did we anticipate that Pallu scene in SNS, may be Ahem should have take Gopi aside and shown her the act with her Pallu, she would have hit a sixer.
@shoaib.. Thanks yaar
@shilpa.. If they do that together, both would hav hit a six and they would be changing nappies after 10 months😉
😆well..gopi and ahem are far from hitting sixers...but bhai, u surely scored a sixer with this post....no, much better...its like u hit six sixes in one over...brilliant....
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

😆well..gopi and ahem are far from hitting sixers...but bhai, u surely scored a sixer with this post....no, much better...its like u hit six sixes in one over...brilliant....
and i tot i'm not much of cricket lover!😆
LOL now this is funny Aham and Gopi learned cricket this way.....

OMG i love these pepsi ad my fave one is of the Ungli one it has my Kabir in it *blushes like Gopi*
Originally posted by Jake-neil

yeah😃.. My cousin send me some videos "how to learn crik in 2 minutes" .. One of them was this and Gopi's pallu came to my mind

your cousin send you this video? this one is the funniest 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EupyLjF_wc[/YOUTUBE]

and the cutest my Kabir looks ........*blushes again* sorry i can't help but blush ðŸ˜³