DID Doubles

Thank You All Sooooooooooo Much!!!!!!!!!!!

TerenceKiToli12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I Just wanted to take the time and Thank alllllll of youπŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈπŸ‘, Mihirism, Rapier, Dabulls23, dmgmjht4ever, PimpJuice, desicrowd, Summer3, Sweetu.Baby, yipee, noori777, Natkhatpari, Akanna, tulipbaby53, Simi_PagalLadki, Angel-likeDevil, debayon, Cutiepie Rani, Jess, Shahidlicious, set_raj,X-NeeNee-X-,MaankiGeet, Raju867, marzikemastane6, ankit_nyc, Prud123, vazyanezroz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜Š

If I forgot somebody's name then I am reeeally sorry,😭!!!!!! But I really, want to thank each and every single one of you on this forum, from the bottom of my heartπŸ˜›β€οΈπŸ˜‰, for making this such a special place. The DID Doubles Forum is like a mini DID Family!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ‘β­οΈAll of you are part of this. We even have an award ceremony, that is completely fair, thanks to Mihirism, Sweetu.Baby, Simi_PagalLadki,dmgmjht4ever, etc, and many, many more people!!!!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰ We've had some fights, and some arguments in this forum, but at the end, it's a show that we all love very, very, very much, DID Doubles!!!!!!!πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Also, I want to wish alllllllllllllllllllllll of you a very great, happy, prosperous, wonderful, and a Colorful HAPPY HOLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ˜Š Bhura na mano Holi Hai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ€—β€οΈ Also, a big, bigggggggg, THANK YOU to alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of you for making this forum so special for all of us, I genuinely mean it, THANK YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ₯³!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Alwaysβ€οΈπŸ˜›β€οΈπŸ€—,
Sincerely,
⭐️Nishi Prajapatiβ­οΈπŸ€—

Nishi Prajapati

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awwww thats such a cute post...hugs

yes I love the forum and a very happy holi to everyone!
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That is so sweet and thoughtful Nishi...πŸ€—...DID ka karwaa will continue...next in line DID Superstars....
Prud123 thumbnail
Very happy holi to all.Yes you are right this is like a mini DID family
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ah thanks. Correction you did not quarrel or fightπŸ˜†
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
Aww sweety πŸ€—
Your so kind! Love ya!! ❀️
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nishi, thanks to you toooo for spreading innocence around the forum πŸ˜ƒ
A very happy holi to you too!

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: desicrowd

That is so sweet and thoughtful Nishi...πŸ€—...DID ka karwaa will continue...next in line DID Superstars....

You mean battleground? πŸ˜†
DesiGirl_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mihirism

You mean battleground? πŸ˜†

KISHOREEEEEEEEE ❀️
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sweetu.Baby

KISHOREEEEEEEEE ❀️

Fun fact: I won Kishore's Biggest Fan award in DID 2 πŸ˜†