Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I was so looking forward to Dev track in the beginning but didnt know tht the track is going to work out like this😡. This Dev is really getting on my nerves and im sure hes doing this on purpose to create MUs among Maneet. Yea Veena i hated yesterdays episode too. Just read the live update and now this upcoming rubbish track is making me puke🤢
Minoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
SBS had said that with geet's mc dev will be out of her life.
but dev and of course our wonderful cv's are really very irritating.
with geet's mc this track should have been closed but they have just created a big big mess.
nowadays i don't even feel excited to watch geet but as i'm so very emotionally connected with the series, only for the sake of trp's i watch it and can tolerate the crap only one time....
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I hate dev..he has bad intentions...I know he does and he gets all his info from dadi
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sana_sugarbun

I was so looking forward to Dev track in the beginning but didnt know tht the track is going to work out like this😡. This Dev is really getting on my nerves and im sure hes doing this on purpose to create MUs among Maneet. Yea Veena i hated yesterdays episode too. Just read the live update and now this upcoming rubbish track is making me puke🤢

I also was looking forward to the DEV track .... but not any more .... GC and DD look amazing in white ðŸ˜ƒ