..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Guys,

Yeterday was very dry episode[just for me, many would have liked] except some colours of MSK. Today hope it will be good one. MSK in Angry young man mood.The way he looked Dev was too good. Adi also informed that some goregon project has gone which will make him more angry. i think today they will show some holi in GEET. They all in white dress. MSK looking soo hot and dashing in that. I really wish and hope he give a wonderful THAI-CHI practice on this foolish idiot. Yesterday he was soo annoying that DEV trying to become saint. Come on MAAN SINGH KHURANA we want to see the dulaiye for the idiot DEV. He is there to spoil Maan and Geet life

Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I still think dev is intentionally trying to create a wedge between maaneet. He is playing his cards well. I do not understand what he was doing at home when he should be at work and then refusing to meet with the client.
I think when he heard from dadi that maaneet fight on every little issue, he thought of this
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: delhigirl

I still think dev is intentionally trying to create a wedge between maaneet. He is playing his cards well. I do not understand what he was doing at home when he should be at work and then refusing to meet with the client.
I think when he heard from dadi that maaneet fight on every little issue, he thought of this

May be dear, but yesterday the way he enjoyed seeing Geet in the orphanage, i really hate that. He is an idiot. Hope MSK handle him quiet well in his MSK attitude
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dev ullu da phatta..😡innocent face banake ghoomraha hai..🤪

bt i love this pic..😃guru and DD both luk extra hot in white..❤️
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: maneetrocks

dev ullu da phatta..😡innocent face banake ghoomraha hai..🤪

bt i love this pic..😃guru and DD both luk extra hot in white..❤️

ha savi woh toh ullu da patta hai
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
dev is such an ugh
sahi kaha ullu ka patha :@
but luv dis pic
dey ( maan & geet ) r looking sooo hot

harneet <3
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Ya di even i think the same yestrdys epi misd the spark.......dn what is goin to happen......but ya nice post......even i think msk is not goin to leave dev nw.....
But di i wanna know one thing where did u get this pic from?????
mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sumthing tells me dev is bad and he his doing evrything intentionally to seperate maneet
he is telling all he needs is maneet happiness, then y he is always around maneet and troubling them
he was roaming around for a job , maan gave him some project, but dev is not even capable of handling it
he needs some lesson from maan, the way maan is starring at him , i think today dev is gone

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: silkyarora

Ya di even i think the same yestrdys epi misd the spark.......dn what is goin to happen......but ya nice post......even i think msk is not goin to leave dev nw.....
But di i wanna know one thing where did u get this pic from?????

dear this i got from Facebook dear
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mallu.crowe20

sumthing tells me dev is bad and he his doing evrything intentionally to seperate maneet
he is telling all he needs is maneet happiness, then y he is always around maneet and troubling them
he was roaming around for a job , maan gave him some project, but dev is not even capable of handling it
he needs some lesson from maan, the way maan is starring at him , i think today dev is gone

That is what i am saying dear let MSK practice a good THAI-CHI for him