Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Century - Rajeev Priyanka FC (Page 90)

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Joined: 13 July 2007
Posts: 44788

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinka28

first time aam actually can say that pB acting was not good at all
in fact jo vo show tha rang badalti odhni uski khud ki script itni bakwas thi islye vao aisa tha verna pb ko usmein jitna bhi scen diya jata tha vo perfect lahgti thi ki jaise shayd usse bahtar koi na kersake
par aaj well that scen of description ki ladki kaise mari by god jhelna mushkil ho gaya tha.. she actuallly behaving like acp parduman styleLOLLOL
 
 
My sister even said she was much better in RBO!!!!!
 
Yes that scene was totally unbearable!!!!!!Ouch
 
Both she and Karan were doing those hand movements!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL
 
 
 
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinka28Mahak Sinha

pinka28 IF-Rockerz
pinka28
pinka28

Joined: 02 November 2006
Posts: 5784

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by pinka28

first time aam actually can say that pB acting was not good at all
in fact jo vo show tha rang badalti odhni uski khud ki script itni bakwas thi islye vao aisa tha verna pb ko usmein jitna bhi scen diya jata tha vo perfect lahgti thi ki jaise shayd usse bahtar koi na kersake
par aaj well that scen of description ki ladki kaise mari by god jhelna mushkil ho gaya tha.. she actuallly behaving like acp parduman styleLOLLOL
 
 
My sister even said she was much better in RBO!!!!!
 
Yes that scene was totally unbearable!!!!!!Ouch
 
Both she and Karan were doing those hand movements!!!!!!LOL LOL LOL LOL
 
 
 
 
for some moments mujhe laga jaise dlg vale ke pass kuch tah nahi islye usne scene lamba keren ke liye pahle karan ne vahi baat boli sari aur phir pb ne
 
vo ise trah bol rahe the ki 2 saal ke bache ko samjha rahe ho.. infact 2 saal ka bacha bhi bore ho jataLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Joined: 13 July 2007
Posts: 44788

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinka28

for some moments mujhe laga jaise dlg vale ke pass kuch tah nahi islye usne scene lamba keren ke liye pahle karan ne vahi baat boli sari aur phir pb ne
 
vo ise trah bol rahe the ki 2 saal ke bache ko samjha rahe ho.. infact 2 saal ka bacha bhi bore ho jataLOLLOL
 
 
I swear!!!!!
 
They really take us for fools that we have to be explained like this!!!!!
 
 
 
 
daisy_luvs_ ff IF-Rockerz
daisy_luvs_ ff
daisy_luvs_ ff

Joined: 29 June 2007
Posts: 8835

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
hi all,

tell me one thing, is there no forum for Surya on IF?? I am yet to catch any of the episode, but seems to be at a loss while looking for online videos....... can you guys help me out in ths regard??

after reading all your feedbacks, m pretty sad, wht is happening with pri!!! hope she gets back to her old brilliant self soon!
Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Joined: 16 November 2008
Posts: 3865

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 23748

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Vertika post Pri's pics from the new serial!!!!!!
 


are yaar jab new pics aayengi tab karenge na post Confused Confused Confused
 
There are some pics in PBFC!!!!!!
 


okies i can do that  Smile Smile Smile
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 23748

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arwa72

Hey all wats up?

Been away for many days 

gr8 to c nothing much has changed here LOL LOL LOL

And Vertika heard ur quitting writing fics 


Hello Arwa.........happy to see u back after a long time. Hug

Where we you have been busy all of a sudden dear? Confused Confused Confused

No i am not quiting to write RN fics, it's just i need a break for sometime after finishing my three fics. Wink Wink Wink

I will be back in writing soon again.
Big smile Big smile Big smile



Edited by Mahak Sinha - 05 April 2011 at 1:51am
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 23748

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daisy_luvs_ ff

hi all,

tell me one thing, is there no forum for Surya on IF?? I am yet to catch any of the episode, but seems to be at a loss while looking for online videos....... can you guys help me out in ths regard??

after reading all your feedbacks, m pretty sad, wht is happening with pri!!! hope she gets back to her old brilliant self soon!


I have sent u a pm regarding the request of opening of Forum, did u check that Daisy?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Priyanka Chopra ki 'anjaani' FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139

Author: -Priya-   Replies: 1104   Views: 51379

-Priya- 1104 51379 28 April 2011 at 5:12pm by Katalicious
Priyanka Bassi Birthday Bash

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: .Rabi.   Replies: 1178   Views: 71346

.Rabi. 1178 71346 19 December 2010 at 12:51pm by raheelu
*|Ranbir-Priyanka|* aka $RanKa$ FC Join In

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: safeplacetoland   Replies: 49   Views: 7272

safeplacetoland 49 7272 10 October 2010 at 1:39am by RanKat-rox
Rajeev Khandelwal - 16th Oct Rajeev Day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: Sara_DONT_ASK   Replies: 1147   Views: 60793

Sara_DONT_ASK 1147 60793 21 November 2008 at 3:10am by youthicon
~RAJEEV'S JANNAT~Rajeev's won Gold Awards

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: kanak1309   Replies: 1196   Views: 55667

kanak1309 1196 55667 27 September 2007 at 2:17pm by AriesWonder

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index