-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sunaina02

<font color="#0000ff">Ashi </font>

</strong>

<strong><font color="#0000ff">You must be feeling elated!!!</font>

Su

Yes I am . It is a feeling I cannot describe . These guys have done us proud . 😊

My eyes are aching but i can't stop watching the winning shot on television again and again . The moments after the win were priceless to watch . If you have not seen then watch it on YouTube . Captain Dhoni hits the winning shot and the entire team and support staff is on the ground . All big men in tears hugging each other . Then carrying first Sachin and then Coach Gary Kirsten on their shoulders parading in the grounds.

ESPN described it as the best Cricket rally ever .
kads_8302 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Yazh

Trust you to post that , saw it coming ;)

Kudos to the boys . They were sobbing like babies after the win , heartwrenching . But what is really endearing is that all the players said they wanted to do it for Sachin .

A big hug to them 🤗

Even I got emotional.... Well still the excitment is just like yesterday in me....

Some of the comments by the players which i liked the most...

Harbajjan Singh -- This is for the people of India..
Virat Kholi --- He carried the burden for 21yrs, Its our time to carry him ....
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Kads ,

Virat Kohli 's words gave me goosebumps . Theyl be remembered for a very very , ..... Very long time ...!Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 13 years ago
kads_8302 thumbnail
Hi Ashi,
You know the smile is just not going away from my face... Eating, bathing, driving only thing i see is the winning moment...
And yes even i have watched the winning moments n times..

ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with all of u.... the team spirit was so much evident in all of them.... Ahh... I loved it...... n the way they carried Sachin showed the respect they all have for him..... it was such a close fought match..... we all were sitting together in front of the TV in the hostel, hearing the commentary, getting irritated at the comments.... praying that Mahela Jayawardene never gets the century.....(but that was a brilliant knock no doubt...), and getting scared at every second when Gambhir, Dhoni and Yuvi played so aggressively. ANd the winning moment...... and the SIX....... oh wow....... 

What a match..... so enthralling, so energetic, so engrossing..... I loved it..............
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Agree with you guys .

Still can't get over the feeling :)
pinka28 thumbnail

Hey congrats to all of you

For 100 FC

Finally you all did it

Well I was not regular in last someday like I use to be in 2010 months

Sorry for that

But again su amazing work

everyone congrats to shaina, su , ashi , naz, nish, daisy . neha , mahak arwa.. Everyone

Whoever it was for single post for 100 posts... every single member who had came in RPFC

Whether because of curiosity... or because of jealousy from rpfc popularity, whether influence by others or influence by the love for it...

Whoever ever came in RPFC is deserve a congrats for being a part this great face

Really happy for achievement of rpfc

Hope you girls didn't mind of posting my feeling here after so long