Celebrity Fan Clubs

Century - Rajeev Priyanka FC - Page 116

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shaina_b

The story is beautiful Vertika!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanks a lot 😊 😊 😊

Naina is sleeping and Raj is watching her longingly!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜Haaaiii!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Soti hue sherni acchi lagti hai na πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

He did not want her sleep to be disturbed and so he blocked the path of the sun rays!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ŠHow sweet!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Raj can do anything for Naina and her peace. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

The song is very nice and just perfect for them!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

A big thanks πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Raj is the luckiest man on earth today as his love was with him in his arms!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

After a long struggle, he has got her in his life once again and she is the whole world for him now!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Koi bhi insaan jis k pass us ka pyaar hota hai vo lucky hota hai na, aur fir Raj ne kitne mushkilon k baad apna pyaar hasil kiya hai. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

She has become his life and he cannot let go of her ever!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Never away from him  😊 😊 😊

Naina hugged him tightly and Raj smiled as he hugged her back!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Sote time bhi Naina Raj ko apne se door nahi karna chahti hai  😳 😳 😳

Raj is remembering the beautiful moments that he had spent with Naina and all that has happened between them!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Saare khoobsurat pal jo us ne Naina k saath bitaye hain.😳 😳 😳

Naina asked Raj cutely ke subah ho gayi kya and Raj once again felt an urge to kiss her!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Subah ho gayi mamu πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

That beautiful night at the mentor ship camp was when he realized what type of importance Naina has in his life!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

First time he felt that Naina had become more than his protegee πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Raj is now lost in Naina's angelic face!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

The most beautiful face for him 😳 😳 😳

I had loved it when Pooja had said that they are like Veer and Zaara and it's true!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

They seemed like that

Only both of their hearts knew how they passed these long years and now she is in his arms for eternity!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Never ending love of Raj and Naina 😳 😳 😳

I loved it when Naina said ke usse laga tha bus Raj loves her!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Haan par vaise bhi jab tak kahega nahi pata kaise chalega? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

The morning scene between Raj and Naina was very cute!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Naina is looking extremely beautiful in the saree and Raj is mesmerized by her beauty!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Raj ka to kaam hi hai aaj kal Naina ko dekh kar kho jaana 😍 😍 😍

They talk about that day when Raj had seen Naina for the first time in a saree!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

The most famous red saree scene 😍😍😍

After half an hour Raj and Naina were downstairs where all their friends were waiting for them!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

But no one will speak anything till Raj says anything  πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Naina and Pooja start talking and both get engrossed in their talks!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Pooja ko to kitne din baad itna bolne ko mila hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Raj took her to a room which was dark and left her alone!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

All of them gave Naina a great surprise on her birthday!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Good plan and even Naina forgot her birthday na but Raj can never forget anything related to Naina😍😍😍

Raj actually said to Naina that may God bless her with their children and Naina blushed!!!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Naughty blessings to her ☺️ ☺️ ☺️

Raj thanked Naina for coming into his life and making it so beautiful!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

They both are complement of each other 😊 😊 😊

Naina felt soo happy and life has become complete for her now!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Everyone who is important for her are there around us and her life is happy and content now

Raj and Naina are happy and together now and forever!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

And now no more anyone between them πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

It was very sweet and romantic!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Thanks 😊 😊 😊

You really made us relive those beautiful moments!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

It was just a small effort yaar and if i am successful than i am happy that my work has been successful.

A big thanks to you to find time and comment over it. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Thank u darling πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by Mahak Sinha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
guys have look

Shaitan's trailer to release with Dum Maaro Dum

Thursday, April 21, 2011, 15:25 [IST]
A A A
Kalki   | Shaitan   | Wallpapers   | Hot N Spicy   | Videos   | Kalki Fan Club   | Rajeev Fan Club  

Dum Maaro Dum
On April 22, multiple lives collide And everything will change forever.
www.facebook.com/DumMaaroDum

www.flipkart.com/Mobiles  www.flipkart.com/Mobiles
Huge Selection at Amazing Prices. Latest Prices. Reviews & Comparison
Bejoy Nambiar's directorial debut Shaitan's first trailer will be released with Rohan Sippy's Dum Maaro Dum. The film shows the wild side of today's youth. It depicts all the weird ways of the present generation, which is all about styles, aggression, dare, speed, violence, competition, and above all sexual and bisexuals concepts. 

The promo of the film is a mini version of what Shaitan is in reality. The 'l' word comes to mind as soon as one sees actress Kalki Koelchin kissing Keerti Kulhari as a 'dare to', during a game of 'truth and dare'. One will a see TV set being crashed into a guy's head and a guy hitting himself with a belt. 

The weird ways to of today's youth will be shown through this Anurag Kashyap's film without forgetting the style quotient of the same. The film has been shot from upside-down angles with high speed shots, in order to bring out the edginess of youngsters. 

The film will be exploring the dark side of today's world. Director Nambiar, who was the former assistant to Mani Ratnam, says to Mid Day, "The idea was to translate the edginess of the film into the trailer. It's a representation of youth I have seen around me, the kind of people I have grown up and interacted with. Today's youth is aggressive, sexual, violent, edgier and aware of everything happening around. They like to explore the darker side and push the envelope till they can be brought in check by authorities. The film is basically about how well you deal with the shaitaan (demon) within you."

Producer Anurag Kashyap told, "Shaitan is like a David Flincher film set in Mumbai made by an Indian filmmaker. It completely blows you away." The film stars actor Rajeev Khandelwal, Shiv Pandit, Kalki Koelchin, Neil Bhoopalam, Keerti Kulhari and others.

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Shaitan ----  wild,dark,bold,weird,mad --- some adjectives to describe the nature of this movie.....I don't know what to make out of this....I'm confused....πŸ˜•
Illumination thumbnail
 Hold ur heart

hAVE LOOK
 Most good looking man in  this world 

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍☺️Edited by oliveya - 13 years ago
Illumination thumbnail
 http://www.planetbollywood.com/displayArticle.php?id=n042111032742

After 'Tanu Weds Manu', Viacom 18 is back with their latest offering 'Shaitan' ' a fast paced taut topical thriller inspired by true incidents.

Out to prove to audiences that "There's a Devil in All of Us", 'Shaitan' marks the directorial debut of Bejoy Nambiar who earlier assisted director Mani Ratnam in 'Guru' and 'Raavan'.

Produced by Anurag Kashyap and co-produced by Tipping Point Films, 'Shaitan' is the first of its kind film on teenage angst and the rebellious attitudes of youth in metropolitans ,where one night of drunken partying leads to twists in events.

Touted to one of the most thrilling and entertaining films out this season, producer Anurag Kashyup promises audiences a film that won't disappoint.

Says Anurag Kashyap "This is a film I am extremely excited with, made by a director I think is far superior to most filmmakers in the business, including me. 'Shaitan' is the coolest, most exciting and stylish new thriller I have seen in a long time. I'm proud to be a producer on it"

Starring Rajeev Khandelwal, Kalki Koechlin, Neil Bhoopalam (LSD fame, Shiv Pandit, Kirti Kulhari and Gulshan Devaiah,

'Shaitan' comes to a theatre near you this 10th June,2011.

Shaitan's trailer to release with Dum Maaro Dum

Bejoy Nambiar's directorial debut Shaitan's first trailer will be released with Rohan Sippy's Dum Maaro Dum. The film shows the wild side of today's youth. It depicts all the weird ways of the present generation, which is all about styles, aggression, dare, speed, violence, competition, and above all sexual and bisexuals concepts.

The promo of the film is a mini version of what Shaitan is in reality. The 'l' word comes to mind as soon as one sees actress Kalki Koelchin kissing Keerti Kulhari as a 'dare to', during a game of 'truth and dare'. One will a see TV set being crashed into a guy's head and a guy hitting himself with a belt.

The weird ways to of today's youth will be shown through this Anurag Kashyap's film without forgetting the style quotient of the same. The film has been shot from upside-down angles with high speed shots, in order to bring out the edginess of youngsters.

The film will be exploring the dark side of today's world. Director Nambiar, who was the former assistant to Mani Ratnam, says to Mid Day, "The idea was to translate the edginess of the film into the trailer. It's a representation of youth I have seen around me, the kind of people I have grown up and interacted with. Today's youth is aggressive, sexual, violent, edgier and aware of everything happening around. They like to explore the darker side and push the envelope till they can be brought in check by authorities. The film is basically about how well you deal with the shaitaan (demon) within you."

Producer Anurag Kashyap told, "Shaitan is like a David Flincher film set in Mumbai made by an Indian filmmaker. It completely blows you away." The film stars actor Rajeev Khandelwal, Shiv Pandit, Kalki Koelchin, Neil Bhoopalam, Keerti Kulhari and others.

<this one pOST  BY Purii

Riya_16 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

mahaandneha

Hello . Do we call you mahaandneha or we shorten it to neha ?

Riyaa

πŸ€— πŸ€— how are you ? It's been such a long time ...! Kahaa thi ? All okay ? Busy with something ?

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—
Tujm kaisi ho??? I am fine...bas I got busy with my kids..( lolz...my students...papers set karna,...copies dekhna...and I am also busy with my masters....hah...I hate studies.....but somehow I am finding myself more and more involved in this).
I miss you all a lot but when I come back from school, I just crash....
kya karoon.....??? But it's lovely to be back.....

Love you.
Riya.
Riya_16 thumbnail
Wow....Rajeev's back....good for him....Am I happy to see him back with his old looks??? Well.....the pics reminded me of someone....who used to frequent my dreams once a upon a time way back in '06,'07,'08 ( sigh).
I feel like posting this song.....

Nagme hain, shikwe hain
Kisse hain, baatein hain)
(Baatein bhool jaati hain
Yaadein yaad aati hain)
Yeh yaadein kisi dil-o-jaanam ke
Chale jaane ke baad aati hain
Yaadein, yaadein, yaadein

Bandhan ho to chhode
Darpan ho to tode
Hum sab hain mushkil mein
Yeh dil hai is dil mein
Yaadein, yaadein, o yaadein

Nagme hain, shikwe hain
Kisse hain, baatein hain
Baatein bhool jaati hain
Yaadein yaad aati hain
Chale jaane ke baad aati
Yeh yaadein, haan yeh yaadein, yaadein

Duniya mein hum saare
Yaadon ke hai maare
Kuch kushiyaan, thode gham
Yeh humse, inse hum
Yaadein, o meethi meethi yaadein
Khatti meethi yaadein
Nagme hain, shikwe hain
Kisse hain, baatein hain
Baatein bhool jaati hain
Yaadein yaad aati hain
Yaadein, yaadein, oh yaadein....

love
Riya.

kads_8302 thumbnail
Esha , Ashi, Yazh

You people have gone mad, ur  smiply crazy.. πŸ˜†

But  Yazh ( Rajeev) I do believe esha and Ashi..πŸ˜‰
Riya_16 thumbnail
Like Yazh said....there should be a poem however bad it might sound..so here I go....

Naina,

"Zindagi ke har mod par tumhe yaad kiya;
Kabhi khushi to kabhi gham mein tumhe yaad kiya
Kabhi aansoo to kabhi muskurahat mein tumhi ko yaad kiya....
Bheed mein....tanhayion mein tumhiko dhoonda __
Aaj bhi saahil par baithe reth par tumhara naam likhta hoon main
   Samaaj se dur, tumhe aapni dhadkanon mein mehsoos karta hoon main......"

Rajveer 

The Jersey Shore in action

I am sorry......if it's bad.... bear with me....

Love
Riya.
Edited by riyaa_1985 - 13 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: riyaa_1985

Wow....Rajeev's back....good for him....Am I happy to see him back with his old looks??? Well.....the pics reminded me of someone....who used to frequent my dreams once a upon a time way back in '06,'07,'08 ( sigh).
I feel like posting this song.....

Nagme hain, shikwe hain
Kisse hain, baatein hain)
(Baatein bhool jaati hain
Yaadein yaad aati hain)

Bandhan ho to chhode
Darpan ho to tode
Hum sab hain mushkil mein
Yeh dil hai is dil mein