Users

Frequent Posters

awaazilicious thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Esha you mean these stardust photoshoot pics

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
ha ha ha...hell yes Arwa...Thanks buddy....I knew some one will post them for sure....here u go Daisy...these were the ones that made me sure that he can't handle way too much fashion on himπŸ˜†
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh my goodness....................thats like scary one!! whoever decided the look and teh style of that character shd be fired!!
i need to have a look at those recent pics few pages back just to make myself believe the scary thing is in the past!!!
esha143 thumbnail
See I told u these were revolting for the likes of us πŸ˜†...scary looking...that was my first thought too when I first saw these back then....that's why I didn't save them tooπŸ˜†...now u can see the whole difference to his persona his looks bring with them...
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kads_8302

Agree with both of u... Hair was the reason for his those looks😑.
I wish the hair cut have also cutted the bad luck from his life....

I am feeling that he will get that good luck now. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

oh my goodness....................thats like scary one!! whoever decided the look and teh style of that character shd be fired!!

i need to have a look at those recent pics few pages back just to make myself believe the scary thing is in the past!!!

scary and too much horrible,    how can he make up his look like this? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

No one should suggest him this.

Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

For now...it certainly seems so Kads....so lets hope he stays this way only from now on...with short hair n loads of luckπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

And not to forget his marriage has done some wonders too because after marriage he is getting so much lime light now. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

esha143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

And not to forget his marriage has done some wonders too because after marriage he is getting so much lime light now. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

No offense to anyone...I would like to believe that it's the time factor that he's getting lime light now...I mean he really hadn't done shootings for so many movies before marriage...all his shootings were scheduled for this time of the year....after his marriage...so time factor for me...πŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail
May be you are right Esha but i believe marriages change a lot things.

If his luck would be in favor and time his movies can be successful or else he should have to be back on T.V.

esha143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

May be you are right Esha but i believe marriages change a lot things.

If his luck would be in favor and time his movies can be successful or else he should have to be back on T.V.

I respect ur belief....I was just being partialπŸ˜†

Lets hope he don't have to compromise his dream of making it big in movies n be successful in BW !!