Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Versha,
Wish u a very happy b'day

regarding the article, i have just few light-hearted comments to make.
when one goes to honeymoon with the love of his life, are the highlights of the holiday the drive and the roadside beauty??? I mean I thought couples are more engrossed in each other than the roads. But again that may be coz he is a 'private person'.  And umm 'self imposed sabbatical'?? fishy or did i miss something when i was away??

But yeah as always, best wishes for his endeavours and I am still waiting to see him on screen, be it big or small.
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't blame him for finding the scenary more beautiful!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

kads_8302 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

I don't blame him for finding the scenary more beautiful!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

hi shaina

You know this is called chummeshwari comment πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
kads_8302 thumbnail
oh dear ashi get well soon.. was chatting with u 3-4 days back but u didn't tell us.. take care of urself.. and come back with your comments soon
Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: kads_8302

hi shaina

You know this is called chummeshwari comment πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Now what in the world is that??

Shaina_b thumbnail

The story is beautiful Vertika!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Naina is sleeping and Raj is watching her longingly!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜Haaaiii!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

He did not want her sleep to be disturbed and so he blocked the path of the sun rays!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ŠHow sweet!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

The song is very nice and just perfect for them!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Raj is the luckiest man on earth today as his love was with him in his arms!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

After a long struggle, he has got her in his life once again and she is the whole world for him now!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

She has become his life and he cannot let go of her ever!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Naina hugged him tightly and Raj smiled as he hugged her back!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Raj is remembering the beautiful moments that he had spent with Naina and all that has happened between them!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Naina asked Raj cutely ke subah ho gayi kya and Raj once again felt an urge to kiss her!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

That beautiful night at the mentorship camp was when he realized what type of importance Naina has in his life!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Raj is now lost in Naina's angelic face!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

I had loved it when Pooja had said that they are like Veer and Zaara and it's true!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Only both of their hearts knew how they passed these long years and now she is in his arms for eternity!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

I loved it when Naina said ke usse laga tha bus Raj loves her!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

The morning scene between Raj and Naina was very cute!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Naina is looking extremely beautiful in the saree and Raj is mesmerized by her beauty!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

They talk about that day when Raj had seen Naina for the first time in a saree!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

After half an hour Raj and Naina were downstairs where all their friends were waiting for them!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Naina and Pooja start talking and both get engrossed in their talks!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Raj took her to a room which was dark and left her alone!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

All of them gave Naina a great surprise on her birthday!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

Raj actually said to Naina that may God bless her with their children and Naina blushed!!!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

Raj thanked Naina for coming into his life and making it so beautiful!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Naina felt soo happy and life has become complete for her now!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Raj and Naina are happy and together now and forever!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

It was very sweet and romantic!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

You really made us relive those beautiful moments!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Edited by Shaina_b - 13 years ago
kads_8302 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Now what in the world is that??

Don't u know this.. This one is dance director terrance famous line from Dance india dance...
he says muuuuh chummeshwari performance
Shaina_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: kads_8302

Don't u know this.. This one is dance director terrance famous line from Dance india dance...
he says muuuuh chummeshwari performance

I have only seen bits and pieces of it!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š

kads_8302 thumbnail
Where  the hell like option disappeared.. wht is this 😑
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@kads,
have the same question.................why on earth the like option is playing hide n seek!!! i wanted to like shaina's comment

@shaina,
i agree with kads, what a comment!!