Celebrity Fan Clubs

Century - Rajeev Priyanka FC - Page 97

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Ah...Ashi u r looking scary today...red face n all πŸ˜†....I have never seen u use that till nowπŸ€”

Hmm..I understand ,me too feeling lazy today n the weather at my place is like our mood,cloudy....me all finey fine....lazing around the house and here on IFπŸ˜†....don't u have any of ur dance classes today?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: esha143

Ah...Ashi u r looking scary today...red face n all πŸ˜†....I have never seen u use that till nowπŸ€”

Hmm..I understand ,me too feeling lazy today n the weather at my place is like our mood,cloudy....me all finey fine....lazing around the house and here on IFπŸ˜†....don't u have any of ur dance classes today?

Esha Hun , I'm down with typhoid for the last 2 weeks or so and unable to move out of the room except for when it's the hospital. IF is my only entertainment right now. I browse for a while , give my eyes a break and then browse again . Cannot even watch tv .what to do ?
esha143 thumbnail
Aww...u were having typhoid since 2 weeks an du didn't find time to tell me till now....u could have mentioned it in our endless discussions.....Sorry Ashi...u should take more rest.....if I had known,I would have told u get ur self off from here and take rest instead of staying awake late in to the nights and then dosing off getting so tired.....I'm sorry I made fun of that earlier....How are u now....take care dear.....

Edited by esha143 - 13 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: esha143

Aww...u were having typhoid since 2 weeks an du didn't find time to tell me till now....u could have mentioned it in our endless discussions.....Sorry Ashi...u should take more rest.....if I had known,I would have told u get ur self off from here and take rest instead of staying awake late in to the nights and then dosing off getting so tired.....I'm sorry I made fun of that earlier....How are u now....take care dear.....

<div align="center">
</div>

Don't be sorry please .I know u were kidding. My sleep time has gone haywire now. All I do is sleep or come ol via mobile. That's my routine for the last few days . And don't worry , I get adequate rest. 😊 but I need some entertainment too and IF provides me that. πŸ˜ƒ
esha143 thumbnail
I understand that Ashi...I know when u are told to take rest all the time u'll get bored of it eventually....n IF surely is an entertainment provider with a lot happening around everywhere...
Edited by esha143 - 13 years ago
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 esha143 ~~ashi~~hello guys i am mahaπŸ˜‰
shiropa thumbnail
um hmmmmmmmmm

after rajveer singh sekhawat its dimitri for meπŸ˜ƒ

wish rajeev gets to play the indian version of dimitri😍
but well in that case i will prefer dimitri without long hairπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

itni muskil se to baal kati hainπŸ˜†

that sks photo shoot is reminding me of our old lrl timesπŸ˜ƒ

😍Edited by shiropa - 13 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Rin03

Shai!

Sry I left on YM but you know my net nah. 

I wanted to come back but sis wanted the net anyway, I can't come on YM so thought we could talk here.... that is if your still here... πŸ˜•

Oh!!!!It's okay dear!!!!!

Sorry I wasn't here!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Rin03

Hey Ashi!! πŸ€—

Sry, Sry my net seriously sucks. Keeps on loading half of the page. I didn't see your posts, Sry. 

I'm Great! Finals are FINALLLY over! *Jumps up and down like a 5 year old on sugar rush* 

How are you?! Yes, it's been soooooooooooo long since I got the chance to come here πŸ˜Š

Hows everyone else too? 
Hey Kads, Hey Esha πŸ˜Š

Aww I can just imagine you as this!!!!!😊 πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ€—