Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

It is releasing with Agent Vinod!!!!!!πŸ˜’

Agent Vinod???????????????
kads_8302 thumbnail

It is releasing with Agent Vinod!!!!!!πŸ˜’

So the their  will be competition between brother and sister's movie.... Well Saif can change the date for her sister's sake...
Edited by kads_8302 - 13 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kads_8302

Ashi

After long time ur talking +ve related to him. Seems the pics and the photoshoot made great effect on you....πŸ˜‰

I know and I'm really surprised myself . As soon as i saw the sbs segment I ran here to make the post . And it's been ages since Iv shown so much enthusiasm for something related to him.

To be honest , I'm aware of the fact that Iv brought a lot of negativity in the fc with all my bashing in the name of constructive criticism . Iv mocked him a gazillion times.And that's been my only contribution here in a long time . And since Iv been here from the beginning everyone has been kind enough to ignore all of it and not asked me to get the hell out of here .

So I felt like praising him today and did it wholeheartedly too 😊Edited by ~~ashi~~ - 13 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
^ I can't believe I just wrote that speech .
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

^ I can't believe I just wrote that speech .

To tell u the truth Ashi...me tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But yeah You were not the only one who bashed him from time-to-time....everyone has their share here..well except may be Yazh n a few others'....So don't take it seriously....no one's gonna tell u to get out from here...As Di once said You are the back bone of this FC....πŸ˜ƒ
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: esha143

But yeah You were not the only one who bashed him from time-to-time....everyone has their share here..well except may be Yazh n a few others'....So don't take it seriously....no one's gonna tell u to get out from here...As Di once said You are the back bone of this FC....πŸ˜ƒ

I thought Di was the backbone of the FC!!!!!

Ashi is the soul of the FC!!!!!

kads_8302 thumbnail
Ashi

This seems the speech of you then wht u will call of others.. πŸ˜†

Well you were not only the one u bashed him on the name of constructive criticism we all were their. The only difference between u, di and all of us is u and di put all ur anger in perfect words over here...
So u see it makes a lot of effect...πŸ˜‰ Now if u have started praising this will also make the effect.
AnVishtian thumbnail
Shai!

Sry I left on YM but you know my net nah. 

I wanted to come back but sis wanted the net anyway, I can't come on YM so thought we could talk here.... that is if your still here... πŸ˜•
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: esha143

You know , whenever I say something good about something (other than good clothes , shoes and stuff) , I have to pinch myself to make sure it's for real . I tell you , I give praises Itni kanjoosi se ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And I hope my little speech made Yazh happy so I can check one thing off my list . πŸ˜†

Yep , we all love to bash him sometime or the other. Except of course Yazh , Oliveya , Fizzylicious ....
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I thought Di was the backbone of the FC!!!!!

Ashi is the soul of the FC!!!!!

Then who is heart...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well I think I read somewhere Di saying that abt Ashi...so said it here... .Heart,backbone,soul..... everything are important for a human body to survive....like wise...Di,Ashi,You.....all of you are important for this FC to survive....