Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Finally i got to know after seeing the promos of Adalat that Mr. & Mrs. Bajaj are going to be in an episode.
Vartika07 thumbnail

After a long time i found My Rajeev back in this pic. 😃 😃 😃

He is looking dashing and adorable in this pic 😍.😍 😍 This pic is better than that blue dress pic. 😉 😉 😉

Feeling good to see u in this avtaar sweetheart 😳 😳 😳

Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yazh1

Rajeev Khandelwal , who made his mark with his debut Aamir,is playing a DJ to Soha Ali Khan's deaf girl in the film Sound Track. "I am playing a DJ for the first time. I had to learn how to be the perfect DJ," he quips. 

Rajeev also sings in the film, and now has the alternative career option of becoming a singer. "If the filmmakers like my voice, why will I not sing and dramatise my character on screen? Singing and acting on screen will definitely be great. And I love music too" he says.

Newly married, the intensely private actor opens up. "Yes! I have entered into wedlock. It is a great feeling. Also, it means added responsibilities for me and my wife . But it makes him uncomfortable to talk about his domestic life "Let's switch on to the burning topic," he says quickly.

Rajeev, like any other true Indian, is impressed by Anna Hazare. "A revolution has begun against corruption. The wave all over the country was indeed remarkable. If corruption could be eradicated, it would be for the betterment of our country," he concludes.

(posted by purnima in his fc)

Thanks to purnima and Yazh for the post. 😃 😃 😃

Thank god someone knows Anna Hazare not like RGV who doesn't know anyone and anything rather than his silly movies.
😆 😆 😆
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kads_8302

Its soothing for my eyes from that cham cham blue to white shirt.
White shirt and blue jeans is the best  ever combination to wear.

True Kads, 😊 😊 😊

It's soothing and pleasant, he is looking handsome in that. 
😳 😳 😳
Vartika07 thumbnail

Well the secret behind the fresh look is the hair cut... But all this will not excite me untill his movies are relased.. May be b/c I am not optimistic as yazh...😉

Me too yaar, let his movies release than he can say which carrier option he should choose or prefer. 😆 😆 😆
awaazilicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Finally i got to know after seeing the promos of Adalat that Mr. & Mrs. Bajaj are going to be in an episode.

yeh finally but seriously i thought everyone here knows how many favourite pairs Shaina really has
awaazilicious thumbnail
Yeh i wud have to agree that finally he looks back to his original self of which we all had really fallen in love with.

Now until there are any releases there isn't really any point in praising. In fact it feels like all these promotions are simply distractions away from the movie. Like an excuse to cover up for no releases. Usually it is a publicity gimmick that so much promotion of a movie is done continuously so that the people and press are diverted from the actual release of the movie.

So let's see if SOUNDTRACK really does get released in August

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rajeev was on sbs for Sks photoshoot .

He looked hot !!!! Oh man , he's back and hopefully with a bang ...!
Vartika07 thumbnail

If I remember properly he did not adopted the girl swati.. He was just baring her expences.. So chances of her attending the wedding were less. And we even don't have all the pics of his wedding so ?

This is the best part of him, he is really sweetheart. 😊 😊 😊
pinka28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

After a long time i found My Rajeev back in this pic. 😃 😃 😃

He is looking dashing and adorable in this pic 😍.😍 😍 This pic is better than that blue dress pic. 😉 😉 😉

Feeling good to see u in this avtaar sweetheart 😳 😳 😳

after seeing this pic my heart is again singing😍.😍 😍😍.😍 😍
my dil goes zoooooooooooooooooooom😳 😳 😳😳 😳 😳😳 😳 😳
welcome back RK❤️