Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
esha, do not know about the girl and the video shows that the woman is someone else...
kads_8302 thumbnail
Its soothing for my eyes from that cham cham blue to white shirt.
White shirt and blue jeans is the best  ever combination to wear.

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kads_8302

Its soothing for my eyes from that cham cham blue to white shirt.
White shirt and blue jeans is the best  ever combination to wear.

yes,but his face is looking fresh in both pics...πŸ˜ƒ....taras gaye the usse aise dekhne ke liye....πŸ˜›
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

I agree with you shaina,

Shweta is really good actress, even  though we hate Ritu Mishra, she was a character we just cd not ignore and that was becoz of shweta's performance. 

It seems the only popular genre of soaps is romance ke baad marriage ke baad marital probs and so on. Kind of predictable. Its not that I am not a fan of romance, of course I am but the same track of story gets boring. Sometimes, dil mange more.

For example I like western series like Castle, Bones, Grey's Anatomy etc etc. They all have romances. But they also have other spices in thrown in it. 

I wish they wd experiment a bit more. But I also know that no matter how innovatively they start story  it will come back to marriage and marital probs!! :( :(

Daisy we were talking about Shweta not Shveta!!!!!

Shweta Tiwari, one of my favourite actresses and not Shveta Salve!!!!!

Edited by Shaina_b - 13 years ago
kads_8302 thumbnail

Originally posted by: esha143

yes,but his face is looking fresh in both pics...πŸ˜ƒ....taras gaye the usse aise dekhne ke liye....πŸ˜›

Well the secret behind the fresh look is the hair cut... But all this will not excite me untill his movies are relased.. May be b/c I am not optimastic as yazh...πŸ˜‰
esha143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kads_8302

Well the secret behind the fresh look is the hair cut... But all this will not excite me untill his movies are relased.. May be b/c I am not optimastic as yazh...πŸ˜‰

well we are all waiting to see his movies kads...lets see what he'll show this time...
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

who is the little girl in the second row of the ladies??Is she his adopted daughter?Swathi?i haven't heard of her in a while...Is the woman beside the girl his wife?

Esha Hun , I was just going to make a similar post . Don't know why though ...! Where's the little girl Swati ? Was she present at the wedding ? Don't know why I thought of that ...!
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Who cares about Tiwaris and Salves doing item nos when u have Katrinas and Deepikas doing the same ..!
kads_8302 thumbnail

well we are all waiting to see his movies kads...lets see what he'll show this time...

Oh i am waiting for this idiot IPL to end😑. Then only the movies will start releasing. And hope this post IPL brings some releases of Rajeev also.

And with release even i want the movie should be the hit otherwise we all know wht will happen.
esha143 thumbnail
Yup Ashi...dunno why but I too thought of her today...haven't seen her anywhere near him....what happened to her??πŸ˜•