Celebrity Fan Clubs

Century - Rajeev Priyanka FC - Page 64

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ronojoy_ria

are dont be diplomatic yaar we all know that u write superbly that' why i comment on ur fics

I am not diplomatic but i think Arwa & Yeti can write better than me. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail
😊Congratulation on the century FC! πŸ˜Š

I know this is very late but Shaina told me this was THE 100th FC so I wanted to come and wish, albeit very late but still... πŸ˜Š I'm currently having my final exams, just finished my first exam and have 2 days holiday before the next one so I thought now was a good time to come and wish otherwise I won't be able to come until exam is done.
Vartika07 thumbnail
Hey guys Drishti has opened a new Priyanka Bassi Fan Club i need ur encouragement for her work, if u have time do check this and tell how is it?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1650974
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Apr 1, Mumbai: Truth is mostly bitter. Thus it is hard facing it or coming to terms with it. However, if being truthful earns you a lucrative amount of a hundred million, very few will back out. This philosophy contributed to the success of the reality show- Sach Ka Samna. The show went down extremely well with the audience, in spite of controversies accompanying it. To have Rajeev Khandelwal as the host was an added onus.

According to the latest buzz, the same host Rajeev is going to make a comeback with another series of the same show. The show based on grappling and juggling of truth willfeature fifty such episodes. Having been quizzed with fifty questions, the contestant will undergo the procedure of lie detection. Lie detection is to be ensured by means of a Polygraph. The test result of the polygraph which will be analyzed by a U.S based professional will be final. In order to avoid controversies the participants will be required to sign an undertaking, thereby consenting themselves to the result of thepolygraph test.

Producers of the concerned show have not made an official declaration, but according to sources the modalities are being worked out, including the issues to be quizzed upon and the promotional moves. In all probability, the host who remains the same will sport a new hairstyle.

By Kreation Guru

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Puri_2711

for FF writers

Opptunity to Publish ur FF in Magazine....

any FF writer wants to send their FF can post the link of the FF here .& ask teh readers to vote for ur FF 😊😊

If they are going to decide by Like button then it's no use!!!!

No way is an RN fic going to win over a AR or a Maneet fic!!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Aisa kuch nahi hai they all are just ok.

You are one of my best writers!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

I am not diplomatic but i think Arwa & Yeti can write better than me. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

You three are the best!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

kads_8302 thumbnail

Update from Joker (or whatever it is going to be called) FB page.....

Vikram Tuli The Producers are concentrating of the other film that is called "Will You Marry Me". After the final work of that film our work will resume. It should not take too much time. This is what I have been told by them. So we wait.

So their is hope of WYMM releasing from which I don't have hopes...

Vartika07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shaina_b

You are one of my best writers!!!!!

Tujhe pata hai in sab me se sab se kam like mere hi fic ko milte hain. Sab se jyada to Priya & Sumi ko milte hain. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shaina_b

You three are the best!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Thanks Shai but these girls are really rocking  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰