Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

So there are 5 books on Twilight series?

Actually yesterday i saw two parts of it one on monday and second on Tuesday on Star Movies.

Well the actual story ends with the 4th Breaking Dawn!!!!!

The fifth incomplete Midnight Sun is a retelling of the first book!!!!!

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

So there are 5 books on Twilight series?

Actually yesterday i saw two parts of it one on monday and second on Tuesday on Star Movies.

n u won't see the 3rd part of the movie taht soon as it's been released in 2010 only.....but u can get it from net....i have already downloaded it along with the other two....
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Promos are often misleading!!!!!

ye to hai, dikhate kuch aur hain aur hota kuch aur.
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: esha143

n u won't see the 3rd part of the movie taht soon as it's been released in 2010 only.....but u can get it from net....i have already downloaded it along with the other two....

actually esha problem is that i didn't get the second part properly. I mean i understood what they showed but still i am confused at some points
. πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
esha143 thumbnail

Well the actual story ends with the 4th Breaking Dawn!!!!!

The fifth incomplete Midnight Sun is a retelling of the first book!!!!!

but I liked it more than I liked Twilight...its from Edward's POV n its more interesting that way to read it from a vampire's POV than of human's πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
esha143 thumbnail

actually esha problem is that i didn't get the second part properly. I mean i understood what they showed but still i am confused at some points
. πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

u want to understand Twilight...read the books rather than watching movies....if u read them u'll understand the movies well....if u want i can send u the PDF Versions of all the books....if u have the patience n interest to read them....πŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail

Oh!!!!

I actually liked her a lot and the character too!!!!!

I only did not like her when she had a rebirth as Devika and was thinking that Apurva (Manish) was her husband in her previous birth!!!!

Otherwise for the most parts I liked her!!!!

The show went crap when they killer her again and got Shveta Salve as the lead that her soul had passed into Shveta!!!!Then it lost all logic!!!!!🀒

Waise Shaina was the one who first got this cosmetic surgery which was a major part of the plot here and after that it became a replacement technique!!!!!

Yeah the initial timing when Ekta has started showing these things in her shows and now it has become trend. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Na Sachin ki century and I don't think vl win also . 😭

I shift my blame on Esha and Shaina now . Very bad , girls ! Not watching now , will spam the fc now .
esha143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Na Sachin ki century and I don't think vl win also . 😭

I shift my blame on Esha and Shaina now . Very bad , girls ! Not watching now , will spam the fc now .

but i didn't even watch it Ashi😭...i was sleeping away in glory all the  whileπŸ₯±..I didn't even watch Sachin going to pavilion....
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: esha143

but I liked it more than I liked Twilight...its from Edward's POV n its more interesting that way to read it from a vampire's POV than of human's πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I know!!!!πŸ˜†

Midnight sun is the best book of the series!!!!!!