Century - Rajeev Priyanka FC - Page 54

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Hopefully when they have shown promo of it it will happen. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Promos are often misleading!!!!!

yeah that was my point, u know actually i didn't like the lead actress of the show ( i mean Shaina) too

Oh!!!!

I actually liked her a lot and the character too!!!!!

I only did not like her when she had a rebirth as Devika and was thinking that Apurva (Manish) was her husband in her previous birth!!!!

Otherwise for the most parts I liked her!!!!

The show went crap when they killed her again and got Shveta Salve as the lead that her soul had passed into Shveta!!!!Then it lost all logic!!!!!🀒

Waise Shaina was the one who first got this cosmetic surgery which was a major part of the plot here and after that it became a replacement technique!!!!!

Edited by Shaina_b - 13 years ago

Shai u have seen all three parts of Twilight na?

I have read all parts and seen the first movie!!!!

The next two i have seen bits and pieces of and they had me in splits!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I will see Breaking Dawn though!!!!

Actually in my opinion the story should have gone from Twilight to Breaking Dawn!!!!!

Originally posted by esha143

Oh no offense taken Vertika...there's none to take in the first place....n I have seen the 3 parts of Twilight n read the 5 parts of books....don't know why u asked thoughπŸ˜†

4 and a half to be precise!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Another fault I think is they prepare for wars but end of the day never fight it!!!!!

Originally posted by Shaina_b

4 and a half to be precise!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Another fault I think is they prepare for wars but end of the day never fight it!!!!!

yeah 4 and a half...πŸ˜†....but since she's not gonna complete it I think of it as complete just to satisfy my self πŸ˜†......but I liked the war between Edward n Victoria in Eclipse....its interesting to read more than to see....n yeah I too agree that Twilight n Breaking Dawn are much more interesting to read than the rest two parts...
Originally posted by esha143

yeah 4 and a half...πŸ˜†....but since she's not gonna complete it I think of it as complete just to satisfy my self πŸ˜†......but I liked the war between Edward n Victoria in Eclipse....its interesting to read more than to see....n yeah I too agree that Twilight n Breaking Dawn are much more interesting to read than the rest two parts...

That's too little!!!!!

Thats why I like Underworld more as there is an on going war there!!!!!!

Here in Breaking Dawn, so much of preparations but no war end of the day!!!!!Boring!!!!

Originally posted by Shaina_b

That's too little!!!!!

Thats why I like Underworld more as there is an on going war there!!!!!!

Here in Breaking Dawn, so much of preparations but no war end of the day!!!!!Boring!!!!

yeah in a way its boring if u r only looking out for action n wars...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

but otherwise....I mean for romantics its a nice read....😊
Indian team is giving me heart attacks every minute .

Don't be surprised if u read my orbituary in the paper tomorrow .   πŸ˜•
well Sachin Tendulkar ek hi over mein do consecutive balls mein do baar out hothe hothe bacha hai...ye kya kam hai heart attack dene ke liye.....accept my wishes for ur peaceful soul Ashi πŸ˜†
Lol thanks Esha .

Theyr putting a lot of pressure on the batsmen . Wev already used 2 reviews .

It's nerve racking yaar ! If we lose and I die , my aatma will not spare the Indian Cricket team .