Century - Rajeev Priyanka FC - Page 46

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by daisy_luvs_ ff

Captain Rajveer really did know how to be charming, with twinkle in his eyes and his wicked grin........no doubt a tough nut like naina used to find herself slightly nervous around him 😊

u remember that episode where naina went to raj's room to spy and got caught red handed.....oh she ws so flustered and he enjoyed vexing her.

and yazh the only thing i can do after reading your write up is
👏

Any girl would feel like that in front of that much charming and dashing man ever. Naina was rock hard solid from heart(that's what she used to show)  but in front of Rajveer she always fails to hide that true Naina.
How can i forget those sweet encounters, one more here u remember the candle night scene when Raj asked how is real Naina?

Originally posted by arpita25

I read the previous pages and i am agree with Mahak's POV here and Daisy, Neetu, Shaina, Sunaina all of you are right at your point.

PB as Sam can be discussed but we can not discuss about the show.

Coming to one point in which Neetu said that we love Naina just because of Rajveer i disagree there. We like her because of her own capabilities not because she was in love with Rajveer.

She was the best as Naina and i always appreciated her character and will appreciate that forever.

Thanks Arpita.........😃 😃 😃.....Naina and Raj were individual characters and we love them just for their own roles and powerful presence 😃 😃 😃 but it's true that they create magic together in which we are sank till date. 😳 😳 😳

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sunaina02

</div>
<div>
<font color="#0000ff">Ashi - you are right </font>

</strong>

<font color="#0000ff">And</font>

<strong>

<font color="#0000ff">When did RK came back with a bang. He has been whining since last three years 🤢</font>

Exactly . This is not a bang . This is more of a phuss considering how he started off in Bollywood . One thing that pisses me off his ' I do not take it seriously ' attitude . He's happy and complacent which makes me angry .

@ Y

Excellent post , loved it !

And no , Su really had great expectations . I can understand why she feels let down !

Originally from Soundtrack page on FB 😃😃

Soundtrack Synopsis

If Beethoven were alive today- he'd be a DJ and this is would be his story!😊😊

Rajeev Khandelwal, a 26 years old from small town in India comes to Maximum City Mumbai carrying just three things- a guitar, a pair of head phones and a dream.😃😃

With the help of his late father's friend, played by Yatin Karekar he lands a job at "Tango Charlie"- the city's most rocking night club. 😛😛 Mohan Kapoor, the owner of the club promises and makes him the most indispensable DJ😳😳  in town based on his prodigious talent.😳😳  Saturday nights now have a whole new meaning😛😛 . His world is now one big drink all you can, party all you can to the hardest, with the hottest girl at the nightclub- Mrinalini Sharma😊😊 .  He is living his dream- 😳😳 a flashy lifestyle, a bunch of friends as close as family, and the coolest DJ in town😎. It is really his life, his friends ' HIS MIX.😳😳😳

Rajeev is, however made for bigger stuff-he isn't going to settle for being only a DJ😆😆😆 . His dream is to be a composer for main stream Indian movies.😳😳  Celebrated film maker Anurag Kashyap gives him the break to compose music in his forthcoming film and Rajeev gives it his best.😳😳😳

But life has other cards to hand him, and it does deal him an unplayable hand.   Tinnitus coupled with an over exposure to loud noise takes away - his hearing.😭😭😭  With him going deaf, his dreams are shattered- 😭😭😭 and he ends up going into a very dark and lonely place.😒 😔

In this depressed state and battling internal demons he meets his anti thesis Soha Ali Khan, a beautiful free spirited, bohemian, speech therapist for whom life is treasure, and every minute is worth living to the fullest.  😃😃😃

Rajeev and Soha come together with just one common thread- both of them can't hear a thing.

Soha coaches Rajeev to get started with his communication and helps him pick the pieces in his life.😃😃😃   The fact that he can't hear music still cuts into his soul. 😭😭😭  In his new found love for life, Rajeev chances upon a kathak performance, which makes him, feel the vibrations of music😃😃😃 . His body slowly but surely starts begins to do what no other musician can do😃😃 . Rajeev now begins to feel the music but still can't hear.😕😕  It sets off a whole chain reaction to his life, and now, he feels music everywhere.😃😃😃

Will Rajeev, now get his chance to get people to hear what he has for them, and compose his masterpiece?😳😳

Soundtrack is based on a true story.😃😃

i have post  this story 

Synopsis form RK FC

credit  goes to purri 😳

hey all.............dropped into say hi.......anybody home?

and aaaah ashi, u r right.......RP FC is like FC ke saath CC free. 😛

Exactly!!!!!!😆 😆 😆

Originally posted by sunaina02

Ashi - you are right

And

When did RK came back with a bang. He has been whining since last three years  🤢

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Tujhe pata hai mujhe MR jara bhi accha nahi lagta hai mujhe i hate him pata nahi kyoun vo vilian looks deta hai. 😡 😡 😡 He will be perfect in negative roles. 😉 😉 😉

Well jab MR Varun bana tha, tab Varun negative ho gaya aur Rishi positive ho gaya!!!!!

Yeah MR was okay and he was good as uska side profile theek hai so Sam Rahul scenes could be used in VMs!!!!!!😉

Captain Rajveer really did know how to be charming, with twinkle in his eyes and his wicked grin........no doubt a tough nut like naina used to find herself slightly nervous around him 😊

u remember that episode where naina went to raj's room to spy and got caught red handed.....oh she ws so flustered and he enjoyed vexing her.

and yazh the only thing i can do after reading your write up is
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I loved that episode!!!!!!😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

I never wanted Naina to get out of that room!!!!!😉 😉 😉 😆 😆 😆 😆

su_08hey  everyone  🤗 vertika , shaina,sunaina ,aarthi ,  h r u   ? 😛
what's going  on?  guys 😉😆

Originally posted by Shaina_b

I loved that episode!!!!!!😳 😳 😳 😳 😳

I never wanted Naina to get out of that room!!!!!😉 😉 😉 😆 😆 😆 😆

even ME toO  I  Wanted  also 😆 i never wanted  naina  to get out  of that room
 i  remember  every and each  moment  from LRL  and especially  rajveer or naina  every scene  😳 i never ever forgot  thats golden moment .from LRL days ...................😆
RN forever 😳

Edited by oliveya - 13 years ago