Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

This place is as good as a CC .
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey all.............dropped into say hi.......anybody home?

and aaaah ashi, u r right.......RP FC is like FC ke saath CC free. 😛
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
hey thanx a zillion mahak for the pics......i have nt seen the promo so this is the first look of the serial to me!!

priyanka looks serious and smart..................aww, now i m impatient for the soap to start!!!!

and in reference to what you wrote earlier, yeah for me as well, Captain Rajveer made it impossible for me not to completely love and admire him and eventually became a fan of Rajeev. I tell you captain rajveer sort of made it difficult for me to fall in love with some common guy 😛 😛

and yeah there was naina, i wish i had that much courage and conviction and determination. she is not scared to make mistakes on her way and failures never made her stop in her quest. i really admire her guts and loyalty. we all have ideals but there is a huge difference in having them and following them, it needs one to be brave to follow his/her heart.
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

This place is as good as a CC .

Ashi - you are right

And

When did RK came back with a bang. He has been whining since last three years  🤢
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The first FC must have been opened out of anger and frustration and to have a place to discuss Rajveer Naina and Rajeev Priyanka without any disturbance from diehard Rajeev Aamna fans; fans who had a prior claim to Rajeev Khandelwal. 

It was a place that let so many have passionate discussion and experience all emotions. Emotions for fictional characters that translated into dreams for the lead pair.

A place for are a LRL lover, a RN lover and RP lover. 
And not place if you are all this but much more a Rajeev khandelwal lover. 
And definitely not a place if your are only a huge rajeeev khandelwal fan.

From the sweat on his shirt and crowning glory to the tip of his 
toe nails and of course his talent and the long delays, every single aspect is discussed, analysed and ripped apart. There are sky high praises as well as comments that makes one wonder is if this really a FC. 

Harsh comments that are not for the weak hearted, hurtful and at times even spiteful comments that can make eyes fill with tears. Comments that have made a few leave.

So I often wondered why I am here. 

This is not a 'please Rajeev or anybody platform". Not a place where posts are made to score brownie points. This is just a 'please ourselves as fans platform'.  

The 'bad' people in the world make the 'good' feel good about themselves. So girls a thank you for making so many rk fans feel good and 'better than thou' about themselves. 

When so many who spoke of eternity and beyond have lost interest, what motivates? Is it the love for the place or has it become habit? Or is it still love for the two for whom this FC was created? 

Being excited about things when it happens is not a big deal but being interested in something that has ended long before and knowing there is no hope of a few dreams becoming real is a big deal

The mind has to be reset. New data has to be fed and programmed to keep it interested. Will we be able to accept it...for how long... 

This place has showed me to accept so many different views, to be tolerant and to understand.

Wishing them happiness in all they do.
Wishing all of us are happy and enjoy all we do.

Words are powerful but many times action speaks loud 

Edited by yazh1 - 13 years ago
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
su dont think you expected such a huge one...😛
i deleted a bit still it is huge...

if you want to paste in the frontpage cut it if you want to...
Edited by yazh1 - 13 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

No ways!!!!

They are my favourite pair in films!!!!

I used think that Raj and Naina's pair look like SRK and Preity's pair!!!!

Aur tu keh rahi hai behen jaisi lagti hai!!!!Tu bhi naa!!!!!  

Waise meri mom kehti thi Manish Raisinghania (Rahul) aur Priyanka bhai behen lagte hai!!!!!😆 😆 😆 😆

Tujhe pata hai mujhe MR jara bhi accha nahi lagta hai mujhe i hate him pata nahi kyoun vo vilian looks deta hai. 😡 😡 😡 He will be perfect in negative roles. 😉 😉 😉
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

hey thanx a zillion mahak for the pics......i have nt seen the promo so this is the first look of the serial to me!!

priyanka looks serious and smart..................aww, now i m impatient for the soap to start!!!!

and in reference to what you wrote earlier, yeah for me as well, Captain Rajveer made it impossible for me not to completely love and admire him and eventually became a fan of Rajeev. I tell you captain rajveer sort of made it difficult for me to fall in love with some common guy 😛 😛

and yeah there was naina, i wish i had that much courage and conviction and determination. she is not scared to make mistakes on her way and failures never made her stop in her quest. i really admire her guts and loyalty. we all have ideals but there is a huge difference in having them and following them, it needs one to be brave to follow his/her heart.

thanks a lot daisy........😊 😊 😊..he has totally made us insane by his acting skills in role of RSS and not to say more i would just say he was "Perfect" as being RSS.

About Naina i can say only she was courageous and bold and never think before doing anything just like me very impulsive and stubborn and i liked her so much because of her daring attitude.

They made a perfect couple by cool and hot.
  😉 😉 😉
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Captain Rajveer really did know how to be charming, with twinkle in his eyes and his wicked grin........no doubt a tough nut like naina used to find herself slightly nervous around him 😊

u remember that episode where naina went to raj's room to spy and got caught red handed.....oh she ws so flustered and he enjoyed vexing her.

and yazh the only thing i can do after reading your write up is
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Edited by daisy_luvs_ ff - 13 years ago
arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I read the previous pages and i am agree with Mahak's POV here and Daisy, Neetu, Shaina, Sunaina all of you are right at your point.

PB as Sam can be discussed but we can not dicuss about the show.

Coming to one point in which Neetu said that we love Naina just because of Rajveer i disagree there. We like her because of her own capabilties not because she was in love with Rajveer.

She was the best as Naina and i always appreciated her character and will appreciate that forever.