Century - Rajeev Priyanka FC - Page 42

Posted: 13 years ago
Congratulations for hitting a century Everyone πŸ€—πŸ€—

Su di the front page looks absaloutly gorgeous, i was laughing at the irrelevant subject part, especially the virginty part πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

The VM was brilliant, the editing was perfect, i loved how the KTH, RBO and LRL scenes blended together so nicely, and the song was really nice πŸ‘

Mahek Di the SS was really good πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by daisy_luvs_ ff

I disagree with the point that most RN lovers love Raj and Pri for the track and not their individual capabilities. I was a fan of Pri from her days as Sheena and started watching LRL because i saw her in a promo. Didnot even know who rajeev was before that. Yes RN track is very close to heart, but we have been so passionate about it because of how unique and wonderful Rajveer and Naina were in their own rights. I love crime thrillers, so if she works in one of them I wd enjoy that......but unfortunately such shows for some unknown reason are too few and don't get the deserved TRP unlike in the west. i used to enjoy this series on Star one, some name with Squad(dont recall), a crime investigation series but it went off air all of a sudden. So yes I am concerned. I want her to get the accolades she deserves and dont want her to get less than her due like in LRL.  But 32 episodes concept is good, looking forward to it. 

Even I liked her since I had seen her as Sheena!!!!

But I was watching the show for Rajeev!!!!

But when the Veer-Zaara scene happened I knew I wanted them together!!!!

Actually once you know these two are the leads and there will be a romance track then you like the action and basically the whole package more!!!!!

Arwa I just saw your VM that's posted on the front page...that was FABULOUS...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hey girls been long since i came online. Read the previous pages and saw u all discussing an interesting topic so thought of chipping in just to say hi. 

I guess Priyanka had made a mistake doing the role of Sam and thats really not her fault as she wud do wat she is given so it was the creatives' fault who gave her such crap scope. 

Then her leaving it was a a wise decision as her talent deserves a lot better. Now I'm sure she wud do justice to the role in the new serial disregarding the fact of how long that role wud be. 

Now abt RN and their magic then I guess it was only possible because of their individual roles. They were so impactful that when they came together automatically there were sparks all over to create a fire, more like an explosion. 

ANd Esha thanks very much for liking the VM a lot and finally watching it πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I disagree with the point that most RN lovers love Raj and Pri for the track and not their individual capabilities. I was a fan of Pri from her days as Sheena and started watching LRL because i saw her in a promo. Didnot even know who rajeev was before that. Yes RN track is very close to heart, but we have been so passionate about it because of how unique and wonderful Rajveer and Naina were in their own rights. I love crime thrillers, so if she works in one of them I wd enjoy that......but unfortunately such shows for some unknown reason are too few and don't get the deserved TRP unlike in the west. i used to enjoy this series on Star one, some name with Squad(dont recall), a crime investigation series but it went off air all of a sudden. So yes I am concerned. I want her to get the accolades she deserves and dont want her to get less than her due like in LRL.  But 32 episodes concept is good, looking forward to it. 
the series was called special squad...it didnt go off air all of a sudden..it reached a logical end after completing a year.
and i agree with the fact tht an actress tends to get typecasted.....she gets the same type of roles in which she gets a little success and recognition. for example the actress in the series (kuljeet - god bless her soul) became typecasted...and if u check her record ...she did just action roles in her career...cats, xyz, special squad, kohinoor, CID goodness.....so i think if priyanka has acheived something by action people are gonna approach her in same roles.....but i also want to see her in different roles......but yes TOTALLY YOUTH ORIENTED...
Originally posted by Neetu_PB_lover

the series was called special squad...it didnt go off air all of a sudden..it reached a logical end after completing a year.
and i agree with the fact tht an actress tends to get typecasted.....she gets the same type of roles in which she gets a little success and recognition. for example the actress in the series (kuljeet - god bless her soul) became typecasted...and if u check her record ...she did just action roles in her career...cats, xyz, special squad, kohinoor, CID goodness.....so i think if priyanka has acheived something by action people are gonna approach her in same roles.....but i also want to see her in different roles......but yes TOTALLY YOUTH ORIENTED...

Well yes it ended but even then it was messed up before that!!!!!

They wrote out Shaina out of the story and that just messed it up as the growing love between Aryan and Shaina was very nice to watch!!!!!

But you are right that Kuljeet always got action roles and was type-casted but that was also because of her face!!!!!She just did not look a saree donning bahu from any angle!!!!!

Having said that, I would also say that she was a very fine actress who could just give life to any action role!!!!!

hey shaina,
is the promo of pri's new venture available over youtube??
Originally posted by preet09

Yes, absolutely right. Pri is too so talented. But again, she didnt get a good chance to show her talent.

i agree that she chose a wrong show for her but may be she was just thinking to be in limelight so that a she can get a good offer. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sunaina02

But always remember words are man-invented and belong to different languages wheras images are universal.

By the way Yazh why dont you write something and I will paste it in the front page.

Frankly speaking I neither have the time , nor any urge to write about either Rajeev or Priyanka .

I am pissed off with both of them and think both of them are big failures.

After seeing the stills from SoundTrack i am not satisfied with Rajeevs performance in it., Arjun Rampal would have done that role more convincingly.
 Priyanka is not at all versatile and could not take up the challenge of a non-signifcant role in a stupid serial . She is resorting back again to action -based roles and will forever be typecasted in such roles.

the front page looks so good with the words and images. The words all by itself can convey all but the images on their own will fail to get across much effectively.... 
Maybe in the virtual world words are more important. We all know each others only through our words dont we....😊
And everything i write will be repetitive... but will write. 

So much of time must have been spent on thinking and creating the siggies that are lost. But because it is nowhere to be seen now does it make the creator a failure... Failures because they did not execute it right. You do things with good intention and hope for the best. Crops that are ready to harvest after months of toil are destroyed, there is irreparable damage in japan... what fails here? (still in very deep random rambling modeπŸ˜ƒ).

And do not know how a rampal acts, but sure he cant hold a candle to r khandelwal...😊. 

agree with your each point Daisy.

You know i have never watched RK in role of SG but and i saw him firstly in DYND , but he was just a host there. I started watching LRL from day one to end and i think i have seen him only in role of Captain RSS and i was totally in love with his role, i don't know how was he in KTH as i never liked the lead actress of the show and don't know how was their chemistry there but i truly loved Captain RSS and will love him forever. He make me realize that how can someone make a role of fictional show a lively character and often i start imagining all of them in a Military Academy.

Same goes with Pri, i saw her first time in LRL in role of NSA and just love that girl with her capabilities of acting, she was outstanding in front of my lovely Captain. I always loved her and i know sometimes she was very rude with RSS but still i couldn't ignore the fire in her. The love track started very late in end of season 2 but u know i just don't like them for their love track only. They were perfect in their respective roles. Pri has always given equal takkar to Rajveer in her acting and was never less.

RN's romance in very pure and a incomplete dream for us on which we are still working to make that complete. For me only RAJ & NAINA makes us fall in love with them again and again but if it comes to their acting capabilities no comparison of their with others.