Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

me happy here too,  😃 😃 😃

so how did u find Pri there and did u like her in the show after being Naina? 😉 😉 😉

Actually I liked her entry; but then later I found the show quite boring. I don't think that was the right show for Pri to enter in the industary again...That was just my  POV. What about u? Did u like the show???
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: preet09

Hi Shaina...How r u???

Hii Preet!!!!!!😊 ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

Great to see you here again!!!!!

Do be regular here!!!!!!This is the Century FC!!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail

Actually I liked her entry; but then later I found the show quite boring. I don't think that was the right show for Pri to enter in the industary again...That was just my  POV. What about u? Did u like the show???

There is no right show!!!!!

She took whatever was offered and I don't think she was wrong!!!!!

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I can't say anything about the show but about Pri i can say that they didn't justify her talent in that show. They started it well but ended up in nonsense way.  😡 😡 😡
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Hii Preet!!!!!!😊 ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

Great to see you here again!!!!!

Do be regular here!!!!!!This is the Century FC!!!!!!

Yah!!! I will try my best to be regular...Congrats for the 100th FC😊
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

I can't say anything about the show but about Pri i can say that they didn't justify her talent in that show. They started it well but ended up in nonsense way.  😡 😡 😡

Yes, abseloutely right. Pri is too so talented. But again, she didnt get a good chance to show her talent.
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

There is no right show!!!!!

She took whatever was offered and I don't think she was wrong!!!!!

U r right. Pri is very talented but the team of that show didnt use her talent in the possible way.
varshita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ All
Happy to know that Pri liked it n commented over it,keep on doing this Shaina.
Shaina_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshita

@ All
Happy to know that Pri liked it n commented over it,keep on doing this Shaina.

Thank you Varshita!!!!!😊 ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neetu_PB_lover

hey there,

@shaina : i will give ur animation by this evening.

well i don't agree with most people out here that priyanka didn't give her best in the role of Sam. becoz that certainly means that she is responsible...not at all...from what i can see that she arrived with a great spot ... her first scene was energetic and her entry was great too..and also look out for that scene where she goes to rahul the first time and telling her abt her and explaning her presentation....she was just gr8 there if anyone seen or remember the episode...

other than that...whtever  i saw her...is just she standing and her voice from her background....but what can u expect from that?? happens in most serials.....now jab aap usse kuch doge hi nahi to woh karegi kya...?? she will look boring and disinterested.......

also the girl jenny interested after her is repeating the same thing ...she is not great either but i cant blame the actress...and i am glad tht priyanka didn't sign any contract with rbo otherwise she couldn't leave tht show.....and we have to spare the torture even more..

ALSO i would like to state tht we can't overlook the fact she made his identity and popularity with an action role...although for RN fans the love of RN exists more than her action. but still the channels will approach her for the same reason.

and chill its not a gamble for pri...becoz the show has only 32 episodes plus there are 3 investigating teams.....so we will not see priyanka everyday....they have said tht the show will only return if they fetch high ratings...

I disagree with the point that most RN lovers love Raj and Pri for the track and not their individual capabilities. I was a fan of Pri from her days as Sheena and started watching LRL because i saw her in a promo. Didnot even know who rajeev was before that. Yes RN track is very close to heart, but we have been so passionate about it because of how unique and wonderful Rajveer and Naina were in their own rights. I love crime thrillers, so if she works in one of them I wd enjoy that......but unfortunately such shows for some unknown reason are too few and don't get the deserved TRP unlike in the west. i used to enjoy this series on Star one, some name with Squad(dont recall), a crime investigation series but it went off air all of a sudden. So yes I am concerned. I want her to get the accolades she deserves and dont want her to get less than her due like in LRL.  But 32 episodes concept is good, looking forward to it.