Celebrity Fan Clubs

Century - Rajeev Priyanka FC - Page 38

Posted: 13 years ago
hey there,

@shaina : i will give ur animation by this evening.

well i don't agree with most people out here that priyanka didn't give her best in the role of Sam. becoz that certainly means that she is responsible...not at all...from what i can see that she arrived with a great spot ... her first scene was energetic and her entry was great too..and also look out for that scene where she goes to rahul the first time and telling her abt her and explaning her presentation....she was just gr8 there if anyone seen or remember the episode...

other than that...whtever  i saw her...is just she standing and her voice from her background....but what can u expect from that?? happens in most serials.....now jab aap usse kuch doge hi nahi to woh karegi kya...?? she will look boring and disinterested.......

also the girl jenny interested after her is repeating the same thing ...she is not great either but i cant blame the actress...and i am glad tht priyanka didn't sign any contract with rbo otherwise she couldn't leave tht show.....and we have to spare the torture even more..

ALSO i would like to state tht we can't overlook the fact she made his identity and popularity with an action role...although for RN fans the love of RN exists more than her action. but still the channels will approach her for the same reason.

and chill its not a gamble for pri...becoz the show has only 32 episodes plus there are 3 investigating teams.....so we will not see priyanka everyday....they have said tht the show will only return if they fetch high ratings...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Neetu_PB_lover

hey there,

@shaina : i will give ur animation by this evening.

well i don't agree with most people out here that priyanka didn't give her best in the role of Sam. becoz that certainly means that she is responsible...not at all...from what i can see that she arrived with a great spot ... her first scene was energetic and her entry was great too..and also look out for that scene where she goes to rahul the first time and telling her abt her and explaning her presentation....she was just gr8 there if anyone seen or remember the episode...

other than that...whtever  i saw her...is just she standing and her voice from her background....but what can u expect from that?? happens in most serials.....now jab aap usse kuch doge hi nahi to woh karegi kya...?? she will look boring and disinterested.......

also the girl jenny interested after her is repeating the same thing ...she is not great either but i cant blame the actress...and i am glad tht priyanka didn't sign any contract with rbo otherwise she couldn't leave tht show.....and we have to spare the torture even more..

ALSO i would like to state tht we can't overlook the fact she made his identity and popularity with an action role...although for RN fans the love of RN exists more than her action. but still the channels will approach her for the same reason.

and chill its not a gamble for pri...becoz the show has only 32 episodes plus there are 3 investigating teams.....so we will not see priyanka everyday....they have said tht the show will only return if they fetch high ratings...

I agree Neetu will your all points but i don't think about RBO u should discuss here.
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Neetu

What makes you think for RN fans , her relationship with Rajveer was more important than her 'action' ?

I was probably in the minority in the forum but I always said Naina 's fight for justice is just as important as her rationship with Rajveer if not more . I dont remember criticizing her even when she shot Rajveer and the whole forum was spewing venom against her . Even then I had defended her saying she is " right" from her POV .
@ashi : i am just saying the fact...i think her relationship with rajveer found appreciation than her fight for justice ...if not why RN fans NOT followed naina (m talking abt majority) after rajveer's death....ok from an honest point of view...for priyanka i wish rajeev never been in the show...atleast priyanka never had to go through such heavy expectattions...lrls success wouldnt have been the same.....and i know tht priyanka will always be burdened with the 'expectations' tag whatever show will be taken by her..

at the end of the day...i wish the best for priyanka..and rajeev both...even he is struggling with his films right now...so i wish whatver i can ..for both of them till they find some success again in whatever they do.

Edited by Neetu_PB_lover - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

I agree Neetu will your all points but i don't think about RBO u should discuss here.

now what does that mean? she did a show and i can't say few words abt it.....as far as the both warnings go...we werent allowed abt what happening in other section and in other forum? how can we not discuss the role she played in the show...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
U can discuss her role , performance , her character etc etc here . Nothing wrong in that .

I only discouraged you all from dissing RBO forum , their members and other actors / characters in the show in this fc !
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Neetu

I can speak for myself . I watched the show till Priyanka was there after which I quit . In this fc also , most members followed the show . I never watched ssn 3 .

Most people in the forum left after Rajeev quit , thts understandable . They were watching for Rajeev and they quit after that .
This content was originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Neetu

I can speak for myself . I watched the show till Priyanka was there after which I quit . In this fc also , most members followed the show . I never watched ssn 3 .

Most people in the forum left after Rajeev quit , thts understandable . They were watching for Rajeev and they quit after that .

yeah dats what i said....πŸ˜‰..

all i want to say tht its not priyanka's fault if she doesnt manage to give her best....beecoz we should not over look the fact what role is given to her and in what form.......this is one thing tht she won't be able to repeat what she did as naina...and i don't think an actress can....first impression is the last impressionπŸ˜›
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Ashi!!!
How r u?
Seeing u online after a long time...
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Neetu_PB_lover

now what does that mean? she did a show and i can't say few words abt it.....as far as the both warnings go...we werent allowed abt what happening in other section and in other forum? how can we not discuss the role she played in the show...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I didn't say anything about the discussion of Pri u can do that but about Jenni the new girl i said that.

U can discuss whatever u want.