Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
When you are 38 - you are supposed to do roles which will not demand perfect hourglass figure.

Unfortunately our BW does not provide such scope to leading ladies.

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sunaina02

No chance , priyanka is not suited for BW and she is now too old to start a BW career . I dont want another TV actor to act in films which never get released🀒

Not for Bollywood!!!!!

For Tellywood!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

DD , having a baby will also affect her body . She will/ may put on a lot of weight . She cannot just have a baby and start acting in a couple of weeks or so ! And a break in this profession is a no no . She's almost 38 . Younger ( not necessarily fresher ) faces are taking over !

Why can't Abhishek try and hv a baby ? He can sit at home and it will make no difference . πŸ˜†

but in hollywood, no body bothers abt age, they look all glam,  they even relish and show off the fact they are pregnant and after having baby, come back looking all awesome in a month or 2........frankly most of teh celeb actress turned mom are pretty old.  and what younger faces, the only new heroines as such are sonam, deepika and anushka, the others have been working for quite few yrs now.............and i think bollywood is slowly evolving having different storylines, strong characters....instead of mindless glam or teenage or college girl roles..............so having good roles wont be that much of a prob and b4 2010 if u see, 2009 had no releases of ash most probably, and before that as i said one or two movies......................so for quite sometime she had been doing sparse movies, its not as if she was always there on posters year round
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Then?

hmm then.......perhaps work in some lab for sometime...........and when i have enough money perhaps will turn into an entrepreneur!! or maybe join DRDO as a scientist......i always had this thing of becoming a eccentric, reclusive, enigmatic sort of a scientist from childhood ................lol
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why blame Bollywood ?

How many people want to watch Tabu onscreen now ? That too in leading roles . She can to a Namesake , sure . But that's because the budget of the film is not high .

Ash charges a bomb for a film . How will the producers recover money if she's out of a shape and not singing and dancing ?

But it is good that she does a bit of those Rituparno type movies as well . She can continue with those after her come back , whenever it is
sunaina02 thumbnail
Okay it is late and I will leave now .

Bye everyone - had a nice chat after long time .
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

hmm then.......perhaps work in some lab for sometime...........and when i have enough money perhaps will turn into an entrepreneur!! or maybe join DRDO as a scientist......i always had this thing of becoming a eccentric, reclusive, enigmatic sort of a scientist from childhood ................lol

In which lab?
Where?
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
awwww Su u r leaving!!

kkkkkkk byeeeeee and gn and sweet dreams and  cya soon, hopefully!
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bye Su , it was great chatting with you πŸ€—

All

I'm off for a few min, will be back in a while .
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
@Su,
since i just started my phd have no idea in which lab i ll end up, but i wanna return to india as soon as possible, that much i m sure of.

hey guys, m leaving too.........havent slept properly for two days............will be dozing off in no time......keep enjoying and take care
Edited by daisy_luvs_ ff - 13 years ago