Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

hi shaina!!

i wish i cd have seen her in a romantic, breezy sort of a role for sometime before another action role.............i agree with su on the point that right after naina, an extension of naina role can be a big gamble which may typecast her in action roles. i dont have much complaints  coz i love action/crime serials but for her long term career i hope thats not too high a price

Right now I have my fingers crossed that with in a serial in Sony, YRF just might notice her!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

sunaina02 thumbnail
We think if we look beautiful and young externall everything is all right .

But no exercise, medicine , vitamins in this world will keep your reproductive system fruitful for the first baby when you are in your 40s.

Go for IVF and then get loaded with octuplets πŸ˜†
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Daisy - may I ask you - why are you doing Ph D?

reasons are as follows:
1. unfortunately i love the subject
2. i wanna work on something new, put forward some new ideas and work with that, and research will give me that opportunity
3. i absolutely hated those few months in corporate where they wd nt let me use my brains or do anything challenging and i craved challenges

and so i m here hoping to complete my phd!!
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

So do I!!!!!

As long as you come back, you can take as many breaks as you want to!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜‰

I think once i get married i will stop writing fics, so for now i shall continue that. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Right now I have my fingers crossed that with in a serial in Sony, YRF just might notice her!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

No chance , priyanka is not suited for BW and she is now too old to start a BW career . I dont want another TV actor to act in films which never get released🀒
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

I do not hv hopes from soundtrack either !

He's also doing one with tanuja Chandra opposite raima .

hmm interesting name SOUNDTRACK................is it on music industry or something??

frankly i m not interested in what work he is doing, coz i always hear that he is doing this or that for more than a year, never heard him not doing anything but never see any results!!😑😭
sunaina02 thumbnail

reasons are as follows:
1. unfortunately i love the subject
2. i wanna work on something new, put forward some new ideas and work with that, and research will give me that opportunity
3. i absolutely hated those few months in corporate where they wd nt let me use my brains or do anything challenging and i craved challenges

and so i m here hoping to complete my phd!!

Then?
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@ashi and su

i think usually each year she has like one or max 2 releases............though 2010 had seen a crowd of her movies............so if in one yr only a single movie of her releases, i don't think that will be scowled/frowned upon or considered as a break

DD , having a baby will also affect her body . She will/ may put on a lot of weight . She cannot just have a baby and start acting in a couple of weeks or so ! And a break in this profession is a no no . She's almost 38 . Younger ( not necessarily fresher ) faces are taking over !

Why can't Abhishek try and hv a baby ? He can sit at home and it will make no difference . πŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: varshita

@ Vartu
Sochna bi mat RN ko chodne ki varna tu jaanti hai mai kitne dangerous hoon?

U never know what future has planned for u. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

We think if we look beautiful and young externall everything is all right .

But no exercise, medicine , vitamins in this world will keep your reproductive system fruitful for the first baby when you are in your 40s.

Go for IVF and then get loaded with octuplets πŸ˜†

IVF is good .

Like they say , 'Sau sonar ki , Ek lohar ki ' πŸ˜†