Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
by the way, b4 any of u disappear wanted to give you this...................HUGS

miss you guys
sunaina02 thumbnail
Hugs to you too Daisy !

🤗
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Actually , Ash should now take rest and try to get pregnant if not this way then that way.

I hate it when people say this .

Who are you and I to decide she should have kids ? It is upto her and her husband .

For some people , their lives or world does not revolve ard kids ! If she wants to continue working then more power to her !

This whole 'Adarsh patni , adarsh MAA ' thing is highly overrated !
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

by the way, b4 any of u disappear wanted to give you this...................HUGS

miss you guys

🤗

Sure , let's give it a shot ! This is hardly a fc anyway , more of a CC . 😆

Gone are those days when we used to finish the whole fc talking about only Rajeev and Priyanka .
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
hmm, yes thats a point, i personally do not like teh idea of ppl going crazy abt trying to get pregnant, making it look like an ordeal and they also take too much emotional pressure on themselves.......but somebody told me that there s some gossip tht she might be already with baby............true or false, if she wants to have a family, hope she gets that soon. 

moving on, what else is going on i n telly town? are u guys still loyal to your respective post-Rajeev hotties? (ashi) or moved on??? 😛
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

hi gals,

i thinking i have a lot of catching up to do.......

hey su, u sound really pissed off!  
no comments from my side on Rajeev coz i have no idea what to comment about somebody who has vanished for too long!!!! though i m yet to see the stills u have mentioned.
I can't completely agree with you on Priyanka, i think  what bothered me was that more than the degree significance teh character sketch of Sam was weird according to my limited intellect. Initially in teh cafe scene she really rocked with her bubbly self and I was wowed, but i agree later on I found she dulled a bit, I expected her to do that first meeting scene at Rahul's(is that the name of the guy) office more convincingly, i found that dull compared to LRL days or even sheena-days. I do accept I didnt watch wall the episodes of Sam but I think the poor character sketch of sam is also to be blamed coz how can one portray a sadly written and character passionately in few mins when everything abt sam was going all dull (at least to me), i did not even like teh dialogues, at least in the few scenes I have watched Pri hardly had any memorable lines. 

the show also didnt agree with me so cd nt continue watching it!

You are right Daisy!!!!!😊

She had such a good and dramatic entry that she overshadowed the heroine!!!!!!

So they just made her character stupid and another thing was the sudden shift to salwers from her western outfit entry!!!!!!

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
are u guys not interested about Pri's latest venture? like do you think it will be like a repeat of the past? and hence might not have that fresh feeling?

and tell me, like is there any actual hope of seeing Rajeev in a movie this year or its still in the wait and watch phase?
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

I hate it when people say this .

Who are you and I to decide she should have kids ? It is upto her and her husband .

For some people , their lives or world does not revolve ard kids ! If she wants to continue working then more power to her !

This whole 'Adarsh patni , adarsh MAA ' thing is highly overrated !

Sure I also dont believe in Adarsh patni or ma .

Actually kids never stop you from working if you have them in right time .  I have wokred till 5 p.m and cooly walked into hospital at  8 p.m to have the planned ceasarian at 8 next  morning .

After 16 weeks I started working again.

However, it is obvious that Ash is now too old to have an easy first baby. I dont think Ash is not having a baby because she doesnot want it . She is just not getting pregnant. 

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

What do you mean ? 4 of her films released in 2010 ! Of course she's still acting , atleast in this part of the world ! Hmph !

Hugh Jackman is in India and Ash ' introduced him ' at the FICCI frames media conference !

Oh yes Shahrukh was there and he said how much X-men series inspired him!!!!!!😊 ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Lol Daisy , I'm loyal ( as of now ) !