Celebrity Fan Clubs

Century - Rajeev Priyanka FC - Page 30

RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: esha143

Preet.....its so good to see you here...πŸ€—...how have you been sweety??πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Esha πŸ€— I was just busy in my internship; so I have to shift in Chandigarh and thus, was not able to access my account. How r u???
Hows life going on?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: preet09

Hi Esha πŸ€— I was just busy in my internship; so I have to shift in Chandigarh and thus, was not able to access my account. How r u???
Hows life going on?????

All good πŸ˜ƒ.....thats great....I hope ur mom is also fine....n u are not getting in to any more accidents..πŸ˜†...seriously girl...u need to take good care of yourself....so all studying lately.....hope you are doing fine with ur intership...πŸ˜ƒ
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Yah!!! Mom is fine and I didn't meet with any accident but I did fell at bus station last week and hurt my knee. I think accidents love me.....πŸ˜‰
esha143 thumbnail

Yah!!! Mom is fine and I didn't meet with any accident but I did fell at bus station last week and hurt my knee. I think accidents love me.....πŸ˜‰

oh ho...fir se.......God u are worse than Geet yaarπŸ˜†....u really attract accidents like a magnet....I hope u are fine now....dhyan rakho yaar apna....😊
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Exactly!!! I think so tooπŸ˜†
Aur batao anyhting new????
esha143 thumbnail

Exactly!!! I think so tooπŸ˜†
Aur batao anyhting new????

ye hai na...NEW 100 th FC...🀣...aur kya chahiye tujhe??
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Oh Yah!!!! That's a big thing.....I saw this at FB today. Shaina has posted the link on Pri's wall...
esha143 thumbnail

Oh Yah!!!! That's a big thing.....I saw this at FB today. Shaina has posted the link on Pri's wall...

Dhat teri...tujhe isski khabar bhi FB pe aake dena padega.....Preeto....u should check with the forum more often yaar...aisa kaie chalega....itne doston ko aise hi chod degi tu??😭
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: esha143

Dhat teri...tujhe isski khabar bhi FB pe aake dena padega.....Preeto....u should check with the forum more often yaar...aisa kaie chalega....itne doston ko aise hi chod degi tu??😭

Nahin yaar!!! Aisa kuch nahin hai... Wo to bas busy thi to forum visit nahin kar pa rahi thi...I do remember all my friends yaar...Aur mein kisi ko nahin chodhne wali....Isliye khush ho jao.
esha143 thumbnail

Nahin yaar!!! Aisa kuch nahin hai... Wo to bas busy thi to forum visit nahin kar pa rahi thi...I do remember all my friends yaar...Aur mein kisi ko nahin chodhne wali....Isliye khush ho jao.

good girl πŸ˜ƒ....aise hi kabhi kabhi toh aati reh...hum aur bhi khush ho jaayenge πŸ˜›