Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Who wants to know the story??

I was only interested in watching Priyanka's scenes!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

@ Ashi please see what i have already wrote in one of my post.( with dark blak italic)

@ Shaina

I am not saying to know the story of RBO i am saying that u can know the story of any melodramic saas bahu sope after watching two or three episodes. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
chill guys........

ashi u have seen urself tht last night what we were doing....we were discussing cricket and pb new show....so its obvious the mods warning has arrived late...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›we have already left it out

@mahak : chill vertika we already have done itπŸ˜† so let's talk abt pb's new show yaar...itne time baad woh wapas aa rahi hai...there is so much to talk rather than shows which are not important to us rite...so lets hit it to our new show....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by Neetu_PB_lover - 13 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mahak

If you and others continue posting your views in reply to each other the discussion will never end . Someone , everyone needs to simply stop replying / reacting to posts based on RBO and the discussion will end there and then .

And why should you stop coming to the fc ? You are an important member here . Was my request so uncalled for ? My tone was not harsh either and I was just saying something for the benefit of the whole fc .

Everyone here knows I give two hoots for warnings and whenever we get one , I stand up to the mods as well ! I just wanted this particular fc clean , thats all ! Another reason is that I do not want to get into arguments or clarifications with anyone (mods) right now !

If my reminding you of the rules of the fc ( which we never follow btw ) did not go down well with you , then please continue with your discussion ! Warning milegi toh milegi ! No need to quit over such trivial issues !
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Neetu_PB_lover

@mahak : chill vertika we already have done itπŸ˜† so let's talk abt pb's new show yaar...itne time baad woh wapas aa rahi hai...there is so much to talk rather than shows which are not important to us rite...so lets hit it to our new show....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

When the show will be on air i will dicuss about it tii than i can't say anything.
aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello frnds,

watz up?ashu long times watz up?

so eagerly waitn 4 the new show of pb?hip hip hurray

Aarthi

shiropa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neetu_PB_lover

i am learning flash dese days....and the more i am learning it and i am getting evil...😈.

yesterday i made an animation on ahem ahem u must have seen in my siggy...πŸ˜†

and the second one i have made in which PB shoots her.....🀣 i have used her the same image of LRL....the moment if i find any over bashing on pri....i am sure gonna post tht animation🀣

go easy girl

well you dont have to do anything. wait for pri's new show. if it works then it wll be good for us

and besides i dont think that particular girl actor is in fault because some of her fan's behavior
they will get some good treatment by time when that show ends

and if pri's career goes well it will prove us right

no need to get yourself dirty anymore

we are happy she left the show, let them be happy with their show, lead what ever they like

time will answer them

i asked to post that article only for fun πŸ˜†

arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hiiiiiiiiii everyone........
Originally posted by: shiropa

go easy girl

well you dont have to do anything. wait for pri's new show. if it works then it wll be good for us

and besides i dont think that particular girl actor is in fault because some of her fan's behavior
they will get some good treatment by time when that show ends

and if pri's career goes well it will prove us right

no need to get yourself dirty anymore

we are happy she left the show, let them be happy with their show, lead what ever they like

time will answer them

i asked to post that article only for fun πŸ˜†

i was also having fun.............so just chill.....
its weird thry haven't shown the promo since morning...since i have wto wait at night for it to air......hope i record it if it airs on time.....

c u guys later......
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

At least apni fics finish karne tak to nahi hi aaongi bahar. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Uske baad bhi nahi!!!!!!

You are one of the few writers of RN and I wanted more and more RN fics from you!!!!!!