Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes , even I don't know why I found most matches boring !

And why are all India matches nail biters ? I know they're exciting but I hv a weak heart . So difficult to continue watching when India begin to fumble .

And are Sachin and Yuvraj the only two playing ? Where are the rest ?

Big big one now ! We have to buck up !

Fingers crossed for 2 things now - Victory against Pak and a century for Sachin .

And Woohoo again . WE ended Aussie 's reign . 🥳
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Yes , even I don't know why I found most matches boring !

And why are all India matches nail biters ? I know they're exciting but I hv a weak heart . So difficult to continue watching when India begin to fumble .

And are Sachin and Yuvraj the only two playing ? Where are the rest ?

Big big one now ! We have to buck up !

Fingers crossed for 2 things now - Victory against Pak and a century for Sachin .

And Woohoo again . WE ended Aussie 's reign . 🥳

i just watch it as a game..m nt an overhyped fan who takes these people idols of the country or something else...of course they are bound to become famous when the cricket organizers uses the black money to organize so many cricket tournaments round the year...+ the IPL's....i really feel bad for our national game which is been so ignored...and the hockey players doesnt seem so interested to play even....i heard a player saying once ' why should we play if we r getting nothing out of it'...dats sad....

abt aussies reign....i am not so surprised on their defeat becoz i guess last year or in 2009 we defeated in their own home and won that cup....so they didnt seem to be those champions at all..i could see the faces.......although they played well this time......but it was important to beat them n glad we did.....so we should win the cup.....again FINGERS CROSSED

DIDN't anyone catch the promo???? it was nice........pri looking good

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know what an overhyped fan (?) means . I'm passionate about Cricket and have a lot of respect for most of these guys because they represent our country . That to me is huge . I would anyday choose these guys over actors ! Im not interested in other sports but I'm sorry for their state and wish the the concerned authorities promote these sports well .

anybody knows a site where we can upload flash files .swf files? and they provide us a link directly ending up with '.swf' just like the image files .jpg, .gif etc. .???

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Neetu_PB_lover

DIDN't anyone catch the promo???? it was nice........pri looking good

I only have Kismat on Sony today and it did not come between that!!!!!!

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

I only have Kismat on Sony today and it did not come between that!!!!!!

i saw it today as well😛Edited by The.WonderStone - 13 years ago
summary of the promo....

i caught it late night...didn't check the time...

ok here it goes...

the promo started with KARAN MEHRA telling us abt a unique man being blind...and also has been suspended...

then he , kunal verma and priyanka walks as a team to him and explaning some case.....now its priyanka's voice talking abt some murder...or something abt fingerprints...

then the blind cop looks at the three of them and walks away...title appears... SUPER COP SURYA.

i need to see it again to confirm....alhough 80 % of this summary is correct
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

I don't know what an overhyped fan (?) means . I'm passionate about Cricket and have a lot of respect for most of these guys because they represent our country . That to me is huge . I would anyday choose these guys over actors ! Im not interested in other sports but I'm sorry for their state and wish the the concerned authorities promote these sports well .

of course the passion of cricket is quite much in the blood of almost every indian. abt the actors..they are just faking on the screen...so they can't be compared to people playing for the country....i just wish that other games in this country could have been uplifted that is the only thing to worry abt....anyways ....its time for celebrations😛😛😛
preity*zinta thumbnail
Can we please stop talking about what is said in other forums or what is happening in a different section?