Century - Rajeev Priyanka FC - Page 22

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Neetu_PB_lover

@shaina : i know its really quite banging ur head against the wall..πŸ˜† but rbo fans never leave a chance see thy LOVE pri so much 🀣 they very well know tht she is out of the show still they shower the flowers from their mouths🀣 ab yeh pri ki popularity hi hai...

yes i am happy to come here....actually m so excited these days tht i am mostly all the places related to PB...orkut facebook youtube everywhere....coz pri is gonna come back with a role what i wanted 😊 i also went to huda-nain fc....lekin huda ki hi fans usse chodd gaye to naina - huda ki jodi ki kya bisaat hai πŸ˜†

@mahak : did u check my siggy 🀣 ??? and abt that thread......yaar kitna mazaa aa raha tha....i was having such a good time....till they  BS their way out ... πŸ˜†

Woh bhi koi jaane hi jagah hai Neetu!!!!!!πŸ˜›

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Good point, i too not feel that only RK was the reason of the sucess of the show. πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• All super six and a different content with a powerful presentation too helped the show to get good TRP's and when RK felt that they are doing injustice to his role hi quit the show but Pri was till the last πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ until the makers started a fresh batch which didn't work. 🀣🀣🀣

Even there they disappointed!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

They did not pair up Abhi and Akriti and brought in Shona who was anyways not gonna be opposite Abhi!!!!!

Then they bumped off Vidya leaving Gunny alone!!!!!

Sameera disappeared halfway through!!!!!

When Gunny and Abhi and all discovered that Purvi is actually the traitor Ritu's sister, instead of the same treatment as Naina being metted out to her, she suddenly became invaluable to them!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Even there they disappointed!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

They did not pair up Abhi and Akriti and brought in Shona who was anyways not gonna be opposite Abhi!!!!!

Then they bumped off Vidya leaving Gunny alone!!!!!

Sameera disappeared halfway through!!!!!

When Gunny and Abhi and all discovered that Purvi is actually the traitor Ritu's sister, instead of the same treatment as Naina being metted out to her, she suddenly became invaluable to them!!!!!!!

Sab kuch mess up tha season 3 me even Gauri ko laana total waste raha us show me to kya hum log Gauri ko kuch bhi kehte the ki vo kya kar rahi hai yahan    Nahi na but ............anyways leave them with there cutie K.......... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

They just copied season 1 & 2 in season 3 and it didn't work. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by sunaina02

The rat-mouse show where everyone looks  either like a mouse or a rat. No wonder Pri was a misfit for the show .
I being a catty person could not stand it for long and despite Pri's presence I stopped watching it .

But it served the purpose . People have again started to talk about Pri.

Ashi - I agree that when other actors or actresses enter a serial midway , fans of the lead actors get insecure and leave no stone unturned to bash the new entrants.

I did the same in my new pasture πŸ˜†

Yes di us ka kaam news me aana tha aur vo aa gayi and i know aage bhi aate rahegi vo aise hi shows me. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

hey Shai u know i satrted watching Adalat too and it's really interesting. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Pata nahi kab kuch final karenge ye log, new show se jyada to ye CID ko hi promote karte rehte hain. 😑 😑 😑

Yes it is!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

This week they are gonna do an adaptation of 'And then there were None' and Sony is thankfully promoting that!!!!!

Arre kash hamare Captain ke paas KD hota toh woh case kabhi nahi harta!!!!!

has anyone seen PBs santoor handwash ad? i saw it once and i never saw it again..its not on youtube...even her bsl suitings ad is not there....arrgghh...

and hey what RK's peter gaya kaam se? i haven't heard abt it since long...what happened??? has it been shelved? or delayed?
Originally posted by Neetu_PB_lover

has anyone seen PBs santoor handwash ad? i saw it once and i never saw it again..its not on youtube...even her bsl suitings ad is not there....arrgghh...

and hey what RK's peter gaya kaam se? i haven't heard abt it since long...what happened??? has it been shelved? or delayed?

No film of his is gonna get released!!!!!!

The only hope is of Soundtrack!!!!!

^yeah i havent also hear abt joker wid prachi desai.......aaj kal distributors milne baahut mushkil hote hain movies ke liye ......

Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

I'm not saying posting articles is wrong !

All in saying is - undErstand the mindset of a fan ! That article mentioned that Priyanka is more popular than the female lead of the show . For fans who have not even heard of Priyanka , it must have irked them no end ! And even if some of them know
her , sadly the truth is that right now their lead is more popular because her show is on air ..!

I already said that I'm unaware of the history of that forum . But accepting new entrants in the middle of nowhere is always difficult .

ashi

i knew posting that article would irk them, thats why i asked them to post that particular article
because before this they have posted many low and cheap comments on pri which has irked us.

and for the new entry you are right to some case but in this case

because there were others who posed direct threat to leading pair, they have not received the same response
the new girl, who entered after pri received comments like woh you saved us from the torture of that sam girl
if it was just because of pri was new entry the other new girl would have received the same response

i was wondering at first why all of a sudden pri had gained these much hatred
well if you would have have there you would have identified some old RA lovers as well
and also those, some fans of the lead girl who just became insecure only after watching pri in first episode

it has nothing compared to what GC was in lrl

and yes the first article of TB which only sates pri in the new show, says nothing bad about rbo, you should have seen exactly what they have posted about pri then, that article does not have any material to irk them to bash pri to no end
well i cant find the thread now but posting the link of the article, you can see
 what is here to bash pri

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9107-fireworks-productions-to-come-up-with-a-one-hour-daily-on-sony.htm

well when i saw them bashing pri for this article then i asked vertika to post the second article. well the purpose was clear, but i missed my chance . i dont have to put low remarks to answer them, but at least i could have answered them in my way.

and about some aggressive pri fans well we need them sometimesπŸ˜†
jab bhoot baton se nahin mainteπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰

Edited by shiropa - 13 years ago