Century - Rajeev Priyanka FC - Page 21

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Neetu_PB_lover

i am very happy whatever she got...becoz in the age of kekta krap and all...and if u still look these shows still rule.....if she gets recognized by doing different thats enuff......waise bhi the life of the tv actress is not that long.....smriti irani, gauri pradhan all faded away and chances are less they will bounce back also...they have crossed or abt to cross 35.. so what ever priyanka can make...make the most of it......this is the time for herπŸ˜› 

I agree Neetu!!!!

All the producers just want newcomers and after one serial, all the actresses get is bhabhi or sister or vamp or mummy!!!!!

Originally posted by sunaina02

The rat-mouse show where everyone looks  either like a mouse or a rat. No wonder Pri was a misfit for the show .
I being a catty person could not stand it for long and despite Pri's presence I stopped watching it .

But it served the purpose . People have again started to talk about Pri.

Ashi - I agree that when other actors or actresses enter a serial midway , fans of the lead actors get insecure and leave no stone unturned to bash the new entrants.

I did the same in my new pasture πŸ˜†

Di you were justified as even though it was a cameo, he was out to get the heroine!!!!!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by esha143

Oh well at least she won't get bashed now for any unnecessary reasons......and hopefully will get much required credit for her talent with her new show....I'm looking forward to watch the show.....πŸ˜ƒ

Me too!!!!

I hope they repeat it atleast twice daily!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Mujhe bhi abhi tak aate hain tabhi to RN k dream world se bahar nahi aa paayi aaj tak. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Aur kabhi aana bhi mat!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I can't say about RK, kyounki vo nahi rukega mai jaanti thi but ab baaki k baare me mai nahi jaanti.

Oh the rest were quite funny!!!!!

The first time I tried it was to stop RK in LRL and that was a lost battle as it is!!!!

The second time was quite funny!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

It was when Kritika Sehgal as gotten selected for Jhansi ki Rani!!!!!

I remember before she got selected we wanted Priyanka to do the role and someone had suggested so in that article!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š

Khair Kritika got selected and the Naman-Kritika fan group wanted Naman with her!!!!

Now many of them lived abroad and did not have much idea of Rani Laxmibai and I had to convince them how wonderful this role was!!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

So now they wanted Naman opposite her and I explained to them it is not possible as her husband was much older than her and also does not have much important part in the story!!!!!!

Nana Saheb and Tantia Tope were the important characters!!!!!

So they decided they nonetheless wanted to have Naman in some important role their and got down to petition for it!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

That also did not materialise!!!!But I doubt even if it had they would have been happy as Nana Saheb does not have much of a part and she calls him Nana Bhao and Tantia Tope is her guru!!!!!

I don't remember the other times I tried the petitioning thing!!!!!

Moral of the story petitioning thing doesn't work!!!!!

But I think mailing SBS may atleast bring it to the producers notice!!!!!

i agrree ....what abt rucha gujarati who spell a direct threat to the lead...LOL...they bashed and loved her too..just becoz she made way for the lead coupleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. in soaps like these u dont have to follow the whole series...just watch an episode...and u can get the whole summary πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so somewhere down the line they knew that priyanka is more famous than her and its strange tht we her own fans doesnt think soπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Of course!!!!!

The whole plot is only so silly!!!!!

Originally posted by esha143

Oh well at least she won't get bashed now for any unnecessary reasons......and hopefully will get much required credit for her talent with her new show....I'm looking forward to watch the show.....πŸ˜ƒ

Me too hope same πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

i am very happy whatever she got...becoz in the age of kekta krap and all...and if u still look these shows still rule.....if she gets recognized by doing different thats enuff......waise bhi the life of the tv actress is not that long.....smriti irani, gauri pradhan all faded away and chances are less they will bounce back also...they have crossed or abt to cross 35.. so what ever priyanka can make...make the most of it......this is the time for herπŸ˜›

I am happy too, that she didn't play that stero saas bahu type role.😊 😊  😊 That will be beneficial to do different roles rather than rona dhona and saas bahu.  πŸ˜›πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Yeah i forgot to tell u so sorry for that. 😊 😊 😊

But don't worry jo karna tha vo maine kar liya.  🀣🀣🀣

You should check that topic kaise kaise comment unhone kiye hain vahan pe. πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ But hum ne bhi acche se responses diye ab topic jaldi close ho gaya varna mai tum ko jaroor batai. 🀣🀣🀣

Don't worry next time bataoongi. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Vahi to maine vahan ek comment diya tha between the comparison of popularity ki "maine to bhai sach baat ki kadwi to apne aap hi lag gayi"🀣🀣🀣

You were too good there!!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Clap