Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

You know that the lead actors and Priyanka did get along very well together!!!

It was just here that there is bashing and this and that!!!!🀒

That's y i never go there. 😑 😑 😑
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Neetu_PB_lover

sorry but i tend to disagree a bit....😊
although i did know abt this and warned vertika before πŸ˜† but its an article and can be posted...and is defintely not regarded as an instigating post...as far as i know they have been against her from the first episode....becoz she started the episode with a fight with the lead character which made her fans angry....its complete natural but that doesn't mean our right of discussion gets taken away just becoz in an article something does not go with their favourite.....and as have you mentioned that new faces have taken over.....its quite true...they make assumptions that they don't know who priyanka is...fine ! then why getting so concerned and insecureπŸ€”...and this is not just from this article its from day 1....also not on i-f, but on youtube and facebook too...somewhere down the line we have accepted much criticism on her....but when they crosses their limits calling ourselves 'shameful' or something...they need to listen some from our side as well. i realy wanna thank mahak i really enjoyed in the thread...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

now coming to LRL..too... i would like to speak since i followed it right from episode 1... it is people's misconception that priyanka was welcomed with open hands... A TOTAL NO...priyanka was bashed in LRL like hell in both the seasons...her popularity shot up only when she join hands with rajveer till his last episodes. I used to get really annoyed when i used to read words like ' oh yeh naina apne aapko samajhtii kya hai....mere rajeev ke samne iski kya auqaat hai ' these lines were in the 16 th episode in a thread somewhere on the net i have forgottenπŸ˜†πŸ˜† at that time i didnt know what rajeev was....pardon me i did know tht he was a prt of the kekta krap once nd i used to change the channels.......i never knew priyanka tooπŸ˜• but the girl totally took me by storm with her acting especially her repeated confrontation with MAJOR NAIRπŸ˜›...sweeps away my feet..and the terrorist episode right before fresher's ball.😊..she had got my thumbs up completely as wellπŸ˜ƒ.....but RK fans wanted the love story to groom faster which didn't seem possible...all naina's time was spent on proving her bro innocent.    LRL did have loopholes but why should i blame priyanka for it.πŸ˜•.....till the time she shot rajveer she became a super vamp and was bashed from left right centre.......and i DONT THINK tht gaurav chopra was bashed even half in front of priyanka...anyways naina rajveer fall in love and finally priyanka rose to popularity...seriously i hav  no regrets what naina did in the show.....taken from a realistic view any avenging girl would do that....but for fan girls.....its a villianary actπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and priyanka quitting rbo was obvious....i don't think watching her caliber, she is supposed to be blamed  but even then what ever she did in rbo...it became beneficial especially at i-f...she is gonna cross 10 00 fans πŸ‘ i m happy for her

Well Neetu what to do just the show is so silly!!!!

Just forget it all and it is better to stop banging your head against the stone!!!!!πŸ˜‰

And great to see you here Neetu!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I also don't think posting an article is instigating!!!!!!

Edited by Shaina_b - 13 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Priyanka was never given her due for lrl . Actually very rarely actresses get credit for a show 's success ! Sad , because most of the Fangirls go gaga over the male lead !

Thanks for telling me about movie maker . Will give it a try provided I'm able to figure out what to do ! I'm pathetic with these things !

You can always ask Di!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shiropa

vertika

i cant beleive it. you have not told me😑

at least mujhe batana to chahiye tha. i could have post something. chalo mere post karne se pahlehi topic close kar dia

i could not take part
warna i would have posted some mithi churi commentπŸ˜‰

but thanks for posting the article over there.πŸ˜ƒ

agar koi kahen ki srk is more popular than rajeev to kya rk ki aare fans srk ki upar tut padenge

fact is factπŸ˜†
we cant help it though we are RK's fans

silly unko pata bhi nahin kya kar rahen hai

i cant wait for rbo to end . phir dekhte hain πŸ˜‰

Yeah i forgot to tell u so sorry for that. 😊 😊 😊

But don't worry jo karna tha vo maine kar liya.  🀣🀣🀣

You should check that topic kaise kaise comment unhone kiye hain vahan pe. πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ But hum ne bhi acche se responses diye ab topic jaldi close ho gaya varna mai tum ko jaroor batai. 🀣🀣🀣

Don't worry next time bataoongi. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Vahi to maine vahan ek comment diya tha between the comparison of popularity ki "maine to bhai sach baat ki kadwi to apne aap hi lag gayi"🀣🀣🀣
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

My opinion and I know it won't go down too well with anyone here .

I went through the thread in rbo forum that was discussed here -

Everyone who posted there is at fault . What was the need to open an instigatory thread in that forum ? Obviously , they all are in majority and will not leave any opportunity to bash Priyanka further . I do not know the history behind that forum and members there but it is natural for any fan to feel
threatened when there is a new entry in the show especially when they show friction between the main lead and the new entrant . What is the big deal ?

Was Gaurav Chopra not bashed left right and centre in LRL forum
when he entered the show ?

Fans are over protective and rarely welcome criticism . If someone goes and opens an instigatory thread in their forum , fans have every right to react ! And frankly the article was pretty offensive to fans because it mentioned that their main lead is less popular than the parallel lead / " sidekick "'.

Every star will have their ups and downs . Priyanka was very popular during lrl . Now , younger and fresher faces have taken over ! Sad but true . This is how it works .

I do not know why Priyanka left RBO . I don't think Priyanka can actually boast of the fan following that's mentioned in the article . From what I think , she was just waiting for something better to happen to her and the moment it did , she decided to quit . She never looked too comfortable playing that role from whatever Iv seen ,Pretty ordinary if you ask me .

Anyway good for them and good for her fans now that she's left the show .

I disagree Ashi i think whatever she said was true about the main lead. We can post articles an share views and let them think and do whatever they want. Is k pehle bhi aisa kai baar hua hai aur tab bhi hum ne Pri ka saath diya hai.

I agree ki us ka selection sahi nahi tha, after doing such strong role of Naina she should not select that role but it's natural reaction of lead's fan. I don't think maine kuch galat kiya hai. PB was connected to the show and we can post the article there.

I criticized her too but it doesn't mean that anyone can say anything like clever fox to her and i will accept that.

Vartika07 thumbnail

Yes good thing she left the show and I am safe from that torture!!!!

But Ashi Gaurav Chopra was actually trying to take over and getting near to Naina!!!!!

But here it was absolutely not that but still they got all insecure!!!!

I mean Pri wasn't the vamp!!!!!It's like did Raj fans ever hate Aalekh??

It is something like that!!!!!

Y don't everyone think like u? πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

This is the reason i hated Abhi that time. Even i never liked Naina many times when she used to hurt Raj but that was her character in case of PB i can only say i don't want to listen anything against her just because of a ........show and her........lead. I know they are good friends but y don't these people understand this point. 😑 😑 😑

Vartika07 thumbnail

Beautiful write-up for RN Vertika!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The song is very nice and well chosen!!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Thanks a lot Shai 😊 😊 😊
Vartika07 thumbnail

sorry but i tend to disagree a bit....😊
although i did know abt this and warned vertika before πŸ˜† but its an article and can be posted...and is defintely not regarded as an instigating post...as far as i know they have been against her from the first episode....becoz she started the episode with a fight with the lead character which made her fans angry....its complete natural but that doesn't mean our right of discussion gets taken away just becoz in an article something does not go with their favourite.....and as have you mentioned that new faces have taken over.....its quite true...they make assumptions that they don't know who priyanka is...fine ! then why getting so concerned and insecureπŸ€”...and this is not just from this article its from day 1....also not on i-f, but on youtube and facebook too...somewhere down the line we have accepted much criticism on her....but when they crosses their limits calling ourselves 'shameful' or something...they need to listen some from our side as well. i realy wanna thank mahak i really enjoyed in the thread...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

now coming to LRL..too... i would like to speak since i followed it right from episode 1... it is people's misconception that priyanka was welcomed with open hands... A TOTAL NO...priyanka was bashed in LRL like hell in both the seasons...her popularity shot up only when she join hands with rajveer till his last episodes. I used to get really annoyed when i used to read words like ' oh yeh naina apne aapko samajhtii kya hai....mere rajeev ke samne iski kya auqaat hai ' these lines were in the 16 th episode in a thread somewhere on the net i have forgottenπŸ˜†πŸ˜† at that time i didnt know what rajeev was....pardon me i did know tht he was a prt of the kekta krap once nd i used to change the channels.......i never knew priyanka tooπŸ˜• but the girl totally took me by storm with her acting especially her repeated confrontation with MAJOR NAIRπŸ˜›...sweeps away my feet..and the terrorist episode right before fresher's ball.😊..she had got my thumbs up completely as wellπŸ˜ƒ.....but RK fans wanted the love story to groom faster which didn't seem possible...all naina's time was spent on proving her bro innocent.    LRL did have loopholes but why should i blame priyanka for it.πŸ˜•.....till the time she shot rajveer she became a super vamp and was bashed from left right centre.......and i DONT THINK tht gaurav chopra was bashed even half in front of priyanka...anyways naina rajveer fall in love and finally priyanka rose to popularity...seriously i hav  no regrets what naina did in the show.....taken from a realistic view any avenging girl would do that....but for fan girls.....its a villianary actπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and priyanka quitting rbo was obvious....i don't think watching her caliber, she is supposed to be blamed  but even then what ever she did in rbo...it became beneficial especially at i-f...she is gonna cross 10 00 fans πŸ‘ i m happy for her

Good Neetu, i agree and loved ur post. 😊 😊 😊

I am happy too after posting the article there. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

@shaina : i know its really quite banging ur head against the wall..πŸ˜† but rbo fans never leave a chance see thy LOVE pri so much 🀣 they very well know tht she is out of the show still they shower the flowers from their mouths🀣 ab yeh pri ki popularity hi hai...

yes i am happy to come here....actually m so excited these days tht i am mostly all the places related to PB...orkut facebook youtube everywhere....coz pri is gonna come back with a role what i wanted 😊 i also went to huda-nain fc....lekin huda ki hi fans usse chodd gaye to naina - huda ki jodi ki kya bisaat hai πŸ˜†

@mahak : did u check my siggy 🀣 ??? and abt that thread......yaar kitna mazaa aa raha tha....i was having such a good time....till they  BS their way out ... πŸ˜†
Vartika07 thumbnail

well thats media...and its totally unpredictable...i clearly remember the time lrl reached the high trp's in season 1 near fresher's ball episodes...the credit of the success in the show totally went to RK and shweta salve in an article and also that she is very popular...i was like πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but dats media...

anyways it was bound to happen....if not in rbo then in some other serial....but the good thing is tht pri will be visible now....she has given us many heart attacks from her dissappearing acts already... so whatever it is...on the top or not.....she should be on TV dats it..

Good point, i too not feel that only RK was the reason of the sucess of the show. πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• All super six and a different content with a powerful presentation too helped the show to get good TRP's and when RK felt that they are doing injustice to his role hi quit the show but Pri was till the last πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ until the makers started a fresh batch which didn't work. 🀣🀣🀣