Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

By vartika

glitter text generator by GlitX.com

By vartika

Rajveer Singh Shekhawat a true soldier, a true patriort and the best teacher. For me he was the most special person in LRL. He was the soul of the show, how could we even imagine the show without him. In the role of Rajveer Singh Shekhawat he has made a mile stone and he has proved that if he was called the King of T.V. that time it was true. He really made this fictional role lively. He made us feel proud on being Indian. He told us that for all of us our country comes first. We day night only think about him and the show. Only Rajveer was set in our minds and we have forgotten Rajeev.  It's only his skills and capabilities which did not let us think anything else. The Captain who made six different type of Cadets together and made them good soldiers on which Army would feel proud.

By vartika           

Cadet Naina Singh Ahluwalia a sharp, smart and intelligent cadet.  The most different from all the leading girls of her time.  When Priyanka Bassi has become that impulsive and stubborn Naina we didn't feel that.  The Naina which has suffered a lot struggles in her life but when our Captain Rajveer came in her life, her life changed and she started smiling. Naina was wild when she gets angry but only one person kner very well how to handle Naina. He transformed that stubborn n impulsive Naina in to a good soldier.  That all just happened because of his trust on Naina "Just believe in yourself Naina because I believe in you" these words gave all courage and strength to Naina and a new direction to think and grow.

And when our lovely and the most handsome Captain on T.V. fell in love with the girl who was his best friend's sister he showed once again how deeply someone can love anyone with out even telling her. Their mock confession and silent love made us crazy for them. Although it was a different relationship than a usual one a teacher student relation changed and transformed in to an eternal love bonding. We really loved that and till date we are feeling their relationship as it has been mingled in to our heart beats and gave us an unforgettable memory of Raj and Naina. Their each move and each expression said a lot to us, we have been eye witness of their love and bonding. Without speaking their feelings they said all which was needed and only a few people can do that. Whenever they were together we felt completeness as we were totally lost in their magical love.

By vartika

Whenever they were with each other

we felt we are happy, we were in love with them. They have made us crazy for them and we used to wait for 23:30 hours to see them again daily.They made us smile, they made us laugh , they made us happy for them and I don't know how many more expressions we shared with them?When the time came of their bonding to blossom, Raj left her life and this love story has been left incomplete............but still we are waiting for something don't know why?

Ho paakhi paakhi pardesi
Paakhi paakhi pardesi

Paakhi paakhi pardesi

Paakhi paakhi pardesi

Paakhi paakhi pardesi
Paakhi paakhi pardesi

Aye ajnabi tu bhi kabhi aawaaz de kahin se

Main yahan tukdon mein jee raha hoon

Tu kahin tukdone mein jeen rahi hai

Roz roz resham si hawa
aate jaate kehti hai bata

Resham si hawa kehti hai bata

Vo jo doodh dhuli masoom kali

Vo hai kahan kahan hai

Vo roshni kahan hai vo jaansi kahan hai

Main adhoora tu adhoori

jee rahein hain

Paakhi paakhi pardesi

Paakhi paakhi pardesi

Paakhi paakhi pardesi

Paakhi paakhi pardesi

Tu to nahin hai lekin teri muskurahatein hain

Chehra nahin hai par
teri aahatein hain

Tu hai kahan kahan hai
Tera nishaan kahan hai
Mera jahan kahan hai................

Main adhoora tu adhoori jee rahein hain

Aye ajnabi tu bhi kabhi aawaaz de kahin se.

Beautiful write-up for RN Vertika!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The song is very nice and well chosen!!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shaina , Alekh was there in the beginning of the show . That is why I specified ... A new entrant !!

Also I believe the first few episodes the two characters were always at loggerheads and her character was a close friend of the lead actor ! That's enough to get fans riled up ...!

Anyways my main point was that if Priyanka was bashed in that particular thread then thank yourselves for posting that article there ..!

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

My opinion and I know it won't go down too well with anyone here .

I went through the thread in rbo forum that was discussed here -

Everyone who posted there is at fault . What was the need to open an instigatory thread in that forum ? Obviously , they all are in majority and will not leave any opportunity to bash Priyanka further . I do not know the history behind that forum and members there but it is natural for any fan to feel
threatened when there is a new entry in the show especially when they show friction between the main lead and the new entrant . What is the big deal ?

Was Gaurav Chopra not bashed left right and centre in LRL forum
when he entered the show ?

Fans are over protective and rarely welcome criticism . If someone goes and opens an instigatory thread in their forum , fans have every right to react ! And frankly the article was pretty offensive to fans because it mentioned that their main lead is less popular than the parallel lead / " sidekick "'.

Every star will have their ups and downs . Priyanka was very popular during lrl . Now , younger and fresher faces have taken over ! Sad but true . This is how it works .

I do not know why Priyanka left RBO . I don't think Priyanka can actually boast of the fan following that's mentioned in the article . From what I think , she was just waiting for something better to happen to her and the moment it did , she decided to quit . She never looked too comfortable playing that role from whatever Iv seen ,Pretty ordinary if you ask me .

Anyway good for them and good for her fans now that she's left the show .

sorry but i tend to disagree a bit....😊
although i did know abt this and warned vertika before πŸ˜† but its an article and can be posted...and is defintely not regarded as an instigating post...as far as i know they have been against her from the first episode....becoz she started the episode with a fight with the lead character which made her fans angry....its complete natural but that doesn't mean our right of discussion gets taken away just becoz in an article something does not go with their favourite.....and as have you mentioned that new faces have taken over.....its quite true...they make assumptions that they don't know who priyanka is...fine ! then why getting so concerned and insecureπŸ€”...and this is not just from this article its from day 1....also not on i-f, but on youtube and facebook too...somewhere down the line we have accepted much criticism on her....but when they crosses their limits calling ourselves 'shameful' or something...they need to listen some from our side as well. i realy wanna thank mahak i really enjoyed in the thread...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

now coming to LRL..too... i would like to speak since i followed it right from episode 1... it is people's misconception that priyanka was welcomed with open hands... A TOTAL NO...priyanka was bashed in LRL like hell in both the seasons...her popularity shot up only when she join hands with rajveer till his last episodes. I used to get really annoyed when i used to read words like ' oh yeh naina apne aapko samajhtii kya hai....mere rajeev ke samne iski kya auqaat hai ' these lines were in the 16 th episode in a thread somewhere on the net i have forgottenπŸ˜†πŸ˜† at that time i didnt know what rajeev was....pardon me i did know tht he was a prt of the kekta krap once nd i used to change the channels.......i never knew priyanka tooπŸ˜• but the girl totally took me by storm with her acting especially her repeated confrontation with MAJOR NAIRπŸ˜›...sweeps away my feet..and the terrorist episode right before fresher's ball.😊..she had got my thumbs up completely as wellπŸ˜ƒ.....but RK fans wanted the love story to groom faster which didn't seem possible...all naina's time was spent on proving her bro innocent.    LRL did have loopholes but why should i blame priyanka for it.πŸ˜•.....till the time she shot rajveer she became a super vamp and was bashed from left right centre.......and i DONT THINK tht gaurav chopra was bashed even half in front of priyanka...anyways naina rajveer fall in love and finally priyanka rose to popularity...seriously i hav  no regrets what naina did in the show.....taken from a realistic view any avenging girl would do that....but for fan girls.....its a villianary actπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and priyanka quitting rbo was obvious....i don't think watching her caliber, she is supposed to be blamed  but even then what ever she did in rbo...it became beneficial especially at i-f...she is gonna cross 10 00 fans πŸ‘ i m happy for her
Edited by Neetu_PB_lover - 13 years ago
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
I'm not saying posting articles is wrong !

All in saying is - undErstand the mindset of a fan ! That article mentioned that Priyanka is more popular than the female lead of the show . For fans who have not even heard of Priyanka , it must have irked them no end ! And even if some of them know
her , sadly the truth is that right now their lead is more popular because her show is on air ..!

I already said that I'm unaware of the history of that forum . But accepting new entrants in the middle of nowhere is always difficult .

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
If anyone knows how to clip pics from videos please let me know !

I'm not saying posting articles is wrong !

All in saying is - undErstand the mindset of a fan ! That article mentioned that Priyanka is more popular than the female lead of the show . For fans who have not even heard of Priyanka , it must have irked them no end ! And even if some of them know
her , sadly the truth is that right now their lead is more popular because her show is on air ..!

I already said that I'm unaware of the history of that forum . But accepting new entrants in the middle of nowhere is always difficult .

well thats media...and its totally unpredictable...i clearly remember the time lrl reached the high trp's in season 1 near fresher's ball episodes...the credit of the success in the show totally went to RK and shweta salve in an article and also that she is very popular...i was like πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but dats media...

anyways it was bound to happen....if not in rbo then in some other serial....but the good thing is tht pri will be visible now....she has given us many heart attacks from her dissappearing acts already... so whatever it is...on the top or not.....she should be on TV dats it..

If anyone knows how to clip pics from videos please let me know !

use WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER.....πŸ˜›the best in already installed
CONGRATULATIONs...PB and her lovely fans.......

PB hits 1000 fans at i-f ... way to go...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Priyanka was never given her due for lrl . Actually very rarely actresses get credit for a show 's success ! Sad , because most of the Fangirls go gaga over the male lead !

Thanks for telling me about movie maker . Will give it a try provided I'm able to figure out what to do ! I'm pathetic with these things !

Priyanka was never given her due for lrl . Actually very rarely actresses get credit for a show 's success ! Sad , because most of the Fangirls go gaga over the male lead !

Thanks for telling me about movie maker . Will give it a try provided I'm able to figure out what to do ! I'm pathetic with these things !

i am very happy whatever she got...becoz in the age of kekta krap and all...and if u still look these shows still rule.....if she gets recognized by doing different thats enuff......waise bhi the life of the tv actress is not that long.....smriti irani, gauri pradhan all faded away and chances are less they will bounce back also...they have crossed or abt to cross 35.. so what ever priyanka can make...make the most of it......this is the time for herπŸ˜› 

windows movie maker is best in xp..pathetic in vista..and dont even ask abt how it works in windows 7🀒🀒 and they say technology is going strongerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†