Celebrity Fan Clubs

Century - Rajeev Priyanka FC - Page 14

desaiprachi07 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ohoooo but i don't want that Vikas in the show chahe vo ek scene k liye hi kyoun na ho? 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desaiprachi07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

glitter text generator by GlitX.com

By vartika

Rajveer Singh Shekhawat a true soldier, a true patriort and the best teacher. For me he was the most special person in LRL. He was the soul of the show, how could we even imagine the show without him. In the role of Rajveer Singh Shekhawat he has made a mile stone and he has proved that if he was called the King of T.V. that time it was true. He really made this fictional role lively. He made us feel proud on being Indian. He told us that for all of us our country comes first. We day night only think about him and the show. Only Rajveer was set in our minds and we have forgotten Rajeev.  It's only his skills and capabilities which did not let us think anything else. The Captain who made six different type of Cadets together and made them good soldiers on which Army would feel proud.

glitter text generator by GlitX.com

By vartika           

Cadet Naina Singh Ahluwalia a sharp, smart and intelligent cadet.  The most different from all the leading girls of her time.  When Priyanka Bassi has become that impulsive and stubborn Naina we didn't feel that.  The Naina which has suffered a lot struggles in her life but when our Captain Rajveer came in her life, her life changed and she started smiling. Naina was wild when she gets angry but only one person kner very well how to handle Naina. He transformed that stubborn n impulsive Naina in to a good soldier.  That all just happened because of his trust on Naina "Just believe in yourself Naina because I believe in you" these words gave all courage and strength to Naina and a new direction to think and grow.

And when our lovely and the most handsome Captain on T.V. fell in love with the girl who was his best friend's sister he showed once again how deeply someone can love anyone with out even telling her. Their mock confession and silent love made us crazy for them. Although it was a different relationship than a usual one a teacher student relation changed and transformed in to an eternal love bonding. We really loved that and till date we are feeling their relationship as it has been mingled in to our heart beats and gave us an unforgettable memory of Raj and Naina. Their each move and each expression said a lot to us, we have been eye witness of their love and bonding. Without speaking their feelings they said all which was needed and only a few people can do that. Whenever they were together we felt completeness as we were totally lost in their magical love.

By vartika

Whenever they were with each other

we felt we are happy, we were in love with them. They have made us crazy for them and we used to wait for 23:30 hours to see them again daily.They made us smile, they made us laugh , they made us happy for them and I don't know how many more expressions we shared with them?When the time came of their bonding to blossom, Raj left her life and this love story has been left incomplete............but still we are waiting for something don't know why?

Ho paakhi paakhi pardesi
Paakhi paakhi pardesi

Paakhi paakhi pardesi

Paakhi paakhi pardesi

Paakhi paakhi pardesi
Paakhi paakhi pardesi

Aye ajnabi tu bhi kabhi aawaaz de kahin se

Main yahan tukdon mein jee raha hoon

Tu kahin tukdone mein jeen rahi hai

Roz roz resham si hawa
aate jaate kehti hai bata

Resham si hawa kehti hai bata

Vo jo doodh dhuli masoom kali

Vo hai kahan kahan hai

Vo roshni kahan hai vo jaansi kahan hai

Main adhoora tu adhoori

jee rahein hain

Paakhi paakhi pardesi

Paakhi paakhi pardesi

Paakhi paakhi pardesi

Paakhi paakhi pardesi

Tu to nahin hai lekin teri muskurahatein hain

Chehra nahin hai par
teri aahatein hain

Tu hai kahan kahan hai
Tera nishaan kahan hai
Mera jahan kahan hai................

Main adhoora tu adhoori jee rahein hain

Aye ajnabi tu bhi kabhi aawaaz de kahin se.

Hey Vertika nice words and i liked ur write up for RN, 👏 just beautiful.  👏

hi.can i join

Edited by The.WonderStone - 13 years ago
desaiprachi07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: The.WonderStone

hi.can i join

off course welcome 🤗

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

It's obvious, we always hate the negative characters of the show but the fact is that they have a lot of potential in them while doing negative role 😃 😃 😃. It's not easy to portray such roles. 😊😊 😊
Coming to PB she is super talented more than the lead of that _____show so it's obvious that her fans can feel uncomfortable. 😉 😉 😉

Of course!!!!

Negative characters are interesting otherwise postive characters are often dull and flat characters!!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

A few people there have reported that but the problem is that how many times one can do that?

Now if it was a report against us then there would have been quick action!!!!!😉 😉 😉 😆 😆 😆

This content was originally posted by: desaiprachi07

off course welcome 🤗

aww...thank u so much......

is there any news on PRIYANKA bassi new show😳

aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hi.can i join

most welcome

Aarthi
aarsow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Shaina_b

Of course!!!!

Negative characters are interesting otherwise postive characters are often dull and flat characters!!!!!!

this is true,coz of negative in lrl RN was given much more intreetsn,

Aarthi
desaiprachi07 thumbnail

aww...thank u so much......

is there any news on PRIYANKA bassi new show😳

Nops yaar i just know that it will start from 4th of April as Mahak told me. 😊