Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shiropa

omg😲 they just hate her

they didnt spare a chance be it direct or indirect. you cant imagine their words. how come people hate someone so quickly who even have not 5 mins track

they could be ok with the stupid track, but what will u say if a banch of people get insecure over their beloved lead and off course there are some old RA lovers as well . only we know

and yes when ever some comments of pri has been reported mods suddenly become very kind and sweet. and just cant see any point reporting

and one of our beloved keep saying that they are very kind to pri, if it would have been some other forum we cant imagine the bashing

as it is like oh they kill people we are kind enough we are only breaking your bones

yeah i told that Vandana has done that as she hated Pri the most and was selling her free of cost. 😑 😑 😑

Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

the temperature is rising and i can feel it...i dont know whats gonna be inside the theater.........omg i didnt get sleep after this pic...........he looks so good n u know ...........omg i am going simply crazy.........i hope i dont faint in next 24 hrs bcoz i am imaging this pic everywhere........
He is looking so hooottt in the pic. I just couldn't breathe for first few min. He looks super rocking in that look! dieing to see this one flick!!! too too good!!!

definitely

stop being so hott RK! lol
faintss* is dere any other word in Dictionary left to admire his Hotness nd dat too i😳😳
 i have post this  pic  in here  from RK FC (
original post in RK FC) by purriii
Edited by oliveya - 13 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

They hate her like anything!!!!!

I think they are happy over the new silly heroine of Rahul!!!!!

Actually she looks dumbo na that's why they like her but in case of Pri she looked prettier than Khanak so what are they supposed to do? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: oliveya

i have post this  pic  in here  from RK FC (
original post in RK FC) by purriii

That tattoo pic is nice and it gives really a strong significance to him and in second pic we are unable to see him clearly.  😊 😊 😊
Thanks Oliveya for posting it here. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
varshita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Congratulation everyone for completing 100 RP FC's.

This is result of all of you people's work.
πŸ€—

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by varshita - 13 years ago
esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yazh...here u go with the tattooo.....u have been longing for his tattoo right??πŸ˜†....He got one at lastπŸ˜›

Though I don't see anything special in the design....he getting a tattoo in itself is special I guessπŸ˜†....but I wouldn't have minded the full view of the tattoo....may be a shirtless back showing pic would do the trick πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†....
Edited by esha143 - 13 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Actually she looks dumbo na that's why they like her but in case of Pri she looked prettier than Khanak so what are they supposed to do? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰

They can actually make a show on them!!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Dumb and Dumber!!!!!!

yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: esha143

Yazh...here u go with the tattooo.....u have been longing for his tattoo right??πŸ˜†....He got one at lastπŸ˜›

Though I don't see anything special in the design....he getting a tattoo in itself is special I guessπŸ˜†....but I wouldn't have minded the full view of the tattoo....may be a shirtless back showing pic would do the trick πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†....

Yes at last we get to see. Not the usual arms or chest but at the back...😊
But this is only the head... think we will see the rest in the theatre..

That looks like the head of the guitar...

we will enjoy the guitar strumming  DJ and his black guitar...πŸ˜ƒ
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I dont believe in camps - Mrinalini S harma

Talking about her revamped avatar she says, " I wanted to breakaway from the timid, girl-next-door image and Soundtrack offered me exactly that. I play Rajeev Khandelwal's girlfriend and an edgy, sexy and bold girl enjoying life with him. My hair is coloured purple and I portray a very glam look, quite unlike my earlier films. I have some steamy scenes with Rajeev too but its shot aesthetically so I had no apprehensions."

(posted by sanghamitra in RKFC)

aesthetically shot steamy scenes that will give a clear view of the tattoo...😊  and the S at the end of scene might mean a sure  A. 

From rajveer and ali to steamy scenes doing DJ.πŸ˜ƒ

esha143 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Well at least he's progressing somewhere.....πŸ˜†...that's something to say....