India-Forums

Friday's show (Page 2)

vazyanezroz Groupbie
vazyanezroz
vazyanezroz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Haha bang on zaabemard!

Geeta's bias was on full display again. She went after Saurabh and Vivek about sync but when Prthvi and Vivek made the same mistake she made excuse after excuse.
I completely agreee! She takes her contestants' side EVERY TIME! I mean accept defeat once in a while Confused

Tomorrow I'll take my laptop and walk around the building and walk in. Maybe my boss will think it is so brilliant and start giving me a standing ovation too. 
HAHAHAHAHA, please do post a video of that ROFL

Rajeev is too nice. He should be a little critical of the screw ups that happen in Geeta's team
Yup he should also speak about how so and so's feet weren't pointed and how the sync wasn't good and what not. She always has a problem with contestants other than hers Wacko

Jai should pronounce Vivek with a V and not as Wiwek
And Shwetha should pronounce Cornel as Cornel and not KAUR-NEL Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccc

vazyanezroz Groupbie
vazyanezroz
vazyanezroz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

Originally posted by zaabemard

+ What was the big deal about Cornell and Sonali's dance? So they ran around the building and came inside. Tomorrow I'll take my laptop and walk around the building and walk in. Maybe my boss will think it is so brilliant and start giving me a standing ovation too.

bingo!LOL

i didnt think it was great either...the people on the sadak must have been weirded outLOL

HAHAHA forget that. Did you see the poor stray dog on the steps of the entrance? ROFL
DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

+ Geeta's bias was on full display again. [this made me mad as well.]
She went after Saurabh and Vivek about sync but when Prthvi and Vivek made the same mistake she made excuse after excuse. [I hate when she does that]

+ What was the big deal about Cornell and Sonali's dance? So they ran around the building and came inside. Tomorrow I'll take my laptop and walk around the building and walk in. Maybe my boss will think it is so brilliant and start giving me a standing ovation too. ROFL
it was something new brought to the stage, and it was fulfilled amazingly. i loved it!

+ Rajeev is too nice. He should be a little critical of the screw ups that happen in Geeta's team
Rajeev catches everything, which is good.

+ Jai should pronounce Vivek with a V and not as Wiwek
it really doesnt matter.

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Right on abt Geeta Maa...She is bias to the max and at times not objective..enough said

Sweetu it does matter how Jay pronounces V VS W..or vice versa

This problem is with many indians not only in India but NRI too..I am so tired of my name being pronouced as Warsha instead of Versha (Varsha)

He also needs to pronounce Grand Master properly with proper R and not make it silent R..

zaabemard

moodie.foodie IF-Rockerz
moodie.foodie
moodie.foodie

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

+ What was the big deal about Cornell and Sonali's dance? So they ran around the building and came inside. Tomorrow I'll take my laptop and walk around the building and walk in. Maybe my boss will think it is so brilliant and start giving me a standing ovation too.

LOLtotally second ya on the this part...!! 

and to bring things more in perspective, cornalli's performance was a take off from the dance in the movie - Step Up 3D, the one moose and camille perform on the street!! nothing against the dancers cuz it takes skills to execute this. but considering the level of the show, u'd atleast expect the choreography to be original..its kinds sad to see imitation!!Unhappy

vazyanezroz

zaabemard Senior Member
zaabemard
zaabemard

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

This problem is with many indians not only in India but NRI too..I am so tired of my name being pronouced as Warsha instead of Versha (Varsha)

I try to correct them when I can but it is useless.

Dabulls23

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged

+ Geeta's bias was on full display again. She went after Saurabh and Vivek about sync but when Prthvi and Vivek made the same mistake she made excuse after excuse.

+ Rajeev is too nice. He should be a little critical of the screw ups that happen in Geeta's team

+ Jai should pronounce Vivek with a V and not as Wiwek

compeltely agree with you.

Rajeev is sooo nice..geeta is a big drama queen.
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv2dance

I agree too!
I don't like Geeta's choice of songs for traditional or classical dance forms. Jalwa song for Chhau dance wasn't just working for me. She did the same thing when Siddesh did kathak. I don't know why Geeta feels so insecure to do classical numbers on classical songs. It will surely enhance the performance and public will appreciate it. We should be proud of our traditional art forms and present them without any hesitations and Geeta should really step up as that is her forte. Oh wellConfused 

If you do no have faith in your art, you are not an artist.

I don't know why she is hesitant in showing pure classical numbers. Is it because:
1. she doesn't really have this expertise?
2. she feels that none of her contestants are capable of doing pure classical with a classical song?
3. she feels that her form of dancing is not going to be entertaining for the audience and so that is why she has to put in these peppy numbers?

Edited by Rapier - 23 March 2011 at 9:39am

akanna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index