DID Doubles

Friday's show

zaabemard thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
+ Geeta's bias was on full display again. She went after Saurabh and Vivek about sync but when Prthvi and Vivek made the same mistake she made excuse after excuse.

+ What was the big deal about Cornell and Sonali's dance? So they ran around the building and came inside. Tomorrow I'll take my laptop and walk around the building and walk in. Maybe my boss will think it is so brilliant and start giving me a standing ovation too.

+ Rajeev is too nice. He should be a little critical of the screw ups that happen in Geeta's team

+ Jai should pronounce Vivek with a V and not as Wiwek

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noor_Ul_Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree with you!! There was nothing special about Cornali's dance!! They were bragging too much about it!!
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree!

- Cornali's performance - not worth Standing Ovation. Big Deal!
- Geeta Ma's bias - Full display.
- Marzi's irritation seen after V-N's beautiful/refreshing performance.
- Dadi-Marzi not having anything else other than Udi baba.
- Rajeev still maintaining his honesty.

luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree too!
I don't like Geeta's choice of songs for traditional or classical dance forms. Jalwa song for Chhau dance wasn't just working for me. She did the same thing when Siddesh did kathak. I don't know why Geeta feels so insecure to do classical numbers on classical songs. It will surely enhance the performance and public will appreciate it. We should be proud of our traditional art forms and present them without any hesitations and Geeta should really step up as that is her forte. Oh well๐Ÿ˜• 
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: zaabemard

+ What was the big deal about Cornell and Sonali's dance? So they ran around the building and came inside. Tomorrow I'll take my laptop and walk around the building and walk in. Maybe my boss will think it is so brilliant and start giving me a standing ovation too.

bingo!๐Ÿ˜†

i didnt think it was great either...the people on the sadak must have been weirded out๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whenever Rajeev or Marzi sir makes comment about any mistake in Cornali or P-Vs performances Geeta sarcastically remarks that'yeh shayad merii galti hai, maine unhe nahin bola tha '  n all ; you can clearly make out shes irritated since her students mistakes are pointed out but whenever other team members give an excellent performance shes like'Well tried / attempted ...height of partiality ๐Ÿ˜”'!!!!  Sometime I really start disliking her team members despite of being good dancers simply becoz they Belong to geeta ki gang! And Marzi -Rajeev sir cant say anything to her since shes senior in this show  at least and has fulll buttering from GM ๐Ÿ˜•
I am glad at least Remo sir is coming back next season ; hes probably the only person who can critisize Geeta on her face and even shut her up .๐Ÿ˜›

schewle thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zaabemard

+ Geeta's bias was on full display again. She went after Saurabh and Vivek about sync but when Prthvi and Vivek made the same mistake she made excuse after excuse.

+ Rajeev is too nice. He should be a little critical of the screw ups that happen in Geeta's team

+ Jai should pronounce Vivek with a V and not as Wiwek

Well Saurabh and Vivek almost never are in sync. Whereas Prithvi and Vivek are rarely out of sync but Rajeev always makes it a point to make a comment about their sync. Rajeev is not that nice he always picks on P&V.

When the teams were changed Geeta gave the best dances to A&F and the other couple. how can u call her bias?

joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think cornalli's performnce was pretty nice in terms of choreography as the whole area was well used including the trees and it's new  (as no other mentor thought of it before) so she should get the credit for that.

As for Saurav & Vivek they were totally off sync and that killed the whole act for me.

Prithvi n vivek were not in sync and the masters pointed it out...Geeta never denied it (atleast as far as I understood what she said) and atleast she didn't say hum uspe kam karenge....it's kinda late stage of the series to say that...๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by joyce_k - 13 years ago
vazyanezroz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Haha bang on zaabemard!

Geeta's bias was on full display again. She went after Saurabh and Vivek about sync but when Prthvi and Vivek made the same mistake she made excuse after excuse.
I completely agreee! She takes her contestants' side EVERY TIME! I mean accept defeat once in a while ๐Ÿ˜•

Tomorrow I'll take my laptop and walk around the building and walk in. Maybe my boss will think it is so brilliant and start giving me a standing ovation too. 
HAHAHAHAHA, please do post a video of that ๐Ÿคฃ

Rajeev is too nice. He should be a little critical of the screw ups that happen in Geeta's team
Yup he should also speak about how so and so's feet weren't pointed and how the sync wasn't good and what not. She always has a problem with contestants other than hers 

Jai should pronounce Vivek with a V and not as Wiwek
And Shwetha should pronounce Cornel as Cornel and not KAUR-NEL ๐Ÿค”

vazyanezroz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bandicoot

bingo!๐Ÿ˜†

i didnt think it was great either...the people on the sadak must have been weirded out๐Ÿ˜†

HAHAHA forget that. Did you see the poor stray dog on the steps of the entrance? ๐Ÿคฃ