Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aminakhan

Ur ff is really gud....i really enjoyed reading first part...
Update soon

will update soon!!!😳
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter two "not decided the name of it yet! After reading you all can suggest a good title for this chapter"
I know i took months and made you people wait for so long, but trust me this time i'm back with a very huge part. I hope everyone will like it and enjoy it.
Note: present day is in pink color. The flash back scene is in green color.

The next day, doctors tell avi that the patient needs medical attention and that she has to stay their for some more time. Avdesh inquired about her current condition and her suffering level. Doctor told him that her age factor is her biggest problem now, he leaves then.

*avi's phone vibrating*

-- " Hello, whom do you want to talk to? " asked avi, without listening to the callers greeting. 

" Hello sir " a melodious voice said. " I'm shikha, a literature student and due to some important business i want to fix a meeting with you "

Avi wondered what her business meeting meant, as he was not involved in any business or as such work.

" mam, i don't meet people randomly, and i do not wish to meet you "

" I know sir, but you see it's a bit important for both of us in a way "

Avi was getting curious about the topic she was talking about. But he managed to keep his attitude " Then why are you wasting your and my time? "

Just when he is about to disconnect the call in anger, a name went into his body like a high volt electric shock. He was in a state of shock and could not believe that he heard her name from someone else's words. He was in no state to answer the girl's continuous questions of his presence.

Shikha- "hello? everything alright?" ---no reply--- "are you ok sir?" ---again no response". For a moment she thought that he has died the moment he heard that name "arpita", because their was no sound, not even the breathing sound could be heard. She decided to disconnect the line and call him again later. But then only, he gained some his consciousness back.

"H-h-how do you k-k-k-know her?" he asked in a confused manner when he was stammering as if he was frightened. Before she could reply, a ton of questions were asked "Who are you to her? How is she doing? Does she miss me? Did she ask you to call?" The restlessness of him could be felt through his voice and the eagerness by which he was asking about his beloved one.

Shikha-- "sir, you are taking me wrong! I'm absolutely no one to MRS arpita singh. "

The word MRS was enough for avi to turn into a helpless and angry devil. He could do nothing about the fact that she was the wife of Ranvijay singh, all he could do was to shout on the poor girl. He did so and immediately disconnected the call.

The impatience was clear on Avi's face, he couldn't blink his eyes though out the following night. He was wondering who the girl was and how did she know about arpita. What was her important business, he was all confused in his head and knew that how helpless he was feeling. He decided to call shikha in morning and apologize for his behavior so that she can tell him who she really is.

In the morning, he called her and apologized, he asked himself that he wants to meet her. But this time, she said " I'm a bit busy to meet right now, but i'll surely give you a call and arrange up a meeting. "

After two days .  " Granny you are better now and see we have come to our house and now you can easily rest here without any disturbance of doctors." Avi said.
"Call him, he must be hiding somewhere" said granny.
" i will call him, but first you lie down and sleep for sometime, then both of us will beat him" Avi assured her, and then she slept.

She was talking about her husband, who died ages back. Their was no sign of him from the past 50 years. She was actually living in her past, in those early days of her marriage. She doesn't recognize anyone around her at this time. Even Avi had to lie to her every time she asks about her husband. Due to this illness, avi use to act as a nurse to her. 

The next day, Shikha calls him and tells that she wants to meet her at her birthday party, which was taking place in a club near her house. She assured him that first they will conduct the meeting and after that the party would begin. Avi agreed to her, he didn't think twice about his decision due to his lava of questions.

She hanged up the phone and then suddenly avi thought what he had actually done a moment ago. He has agreed to attend a birthday party, no matter what the cause of it was. But just the thought of birthday made him extremely sad.

Avdesh was standing in front of mirror " Oh my goshhh! I look so damn hawwwt in this black suit! " "Tonight the girls are gonna go gaga over me " He laughed teasingly on his own statement as if he really meant it. 
Arpi was on call at the same time, " Avi, you idiot stop looking at yourself in that god damned mirror and get ready because you are getting very late. Don't you know today is a very important day for me. " 
Avi seemed to have been listening her all the time, but he sort of ignored the last words "important day". In A rather teasing sound "Oh NO! I do think this tie is a bit old fashioned with it's design and yuck the purple color of it is so bad! Gosh i so hate it! " Arpi why did you choose this for me! There is no way i'm wearing this, get it " 
Arpi in anger and disappointment, could not say much except that he have to be in front of her house in the next ten minutes without fail. Or else she will kill him.
Avi-- " Oh dear! I'm so overwhelmed. the lady love has finally agreed to kill me with her beautiful hands. Oh i wish your soft hands were around my neck this moment. " 
Arpi "Stop it idiot and meet me in ten minutes from now, be quick the time is rushing" She kept the call on hold and then finally disconnected after ten minutes. She was waiting for him outside the house, for a long time now. Thirty more minutes have passed and no sign of avdesh was there. She was fuming with anger and started crying as she could do nothing else.
Avi arrived "Hey baby! Did you cry? My God you look terrible, go and freshen up! We'll leave in two minutes. She was gonna shout on him but then she went inside and decided to shout later. After refreshing , she started to bring down her anger. But couldn't stop her shouts on avi's face. He pulled her in his car and then drove to a strange place. 
Her anger was like the autumn season, which comes and fades very soon. Her anger went and now she was laughing at herself.
Arpi "i'm so mad"
Avi "That you are" And he giggles.
Arpi "How dare you? "
Avi " NO! how dare you" 
Their fight started again, they seemed like a married couple. Whose fights were very similar to theirs.

Wait for the next part now. hehehe! rest of the flashback and romantic moments are lined up! 

Don't forget to hit the like button and share your views about this part.
Edited by amnaM - 12 years ago
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Edited finally. Waiting for responses. I'll send out the PM's now or a bit later in the night.

Imp : I need a editor for my FF! As i'm not that good myself both in writing and editing.

Would love if someone offers to be the editor.

Much love,

amna.
Edited by amnaM - 12 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail
res 

OMGGG my baby Updated 
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amna dear i thought u forget that u had started FF hehe

but nope like ur papa u r here with ur UD , (finally)

aree yaar why so sad sad

Poor Avi first UD se lekar ab tak roo hi raha hai,😭

hope u will give him  n us too

some moment to breath free without tears .πŸ˜‰

nice Update πŸ‘,

n u need editor 😲

don't tell me ur Papa is great in that work πŸ˜‰

she is doing it for me.too☺️
and about title for this part as its about  returning of his past so u can giv it "The Returning"

n if  its not about Arpi's return u can find some thing else too let others comment.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by joliefille - 12 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
awesome Amna dearπŸ‘
i loved the way the story is progressing😍

plz continue the story soon..!
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Haila..
What is this??
Sum1 updated..

I hav read it.. Will comment later
danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey amna
badi jaldi update kar diya
yaar
thoda late kar deti
hehehehehehehehehehehhe
finally time mil gaya tumhe
but just love this part
all the emotions of avi
his love for arpi
just love the way u describe
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
~~~~~~~~~
EDITED :

OMG!!!!!!! This is a shocking surprise !!!😲😲

My baby has finally updated her FF.. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Haha...Looks like everyone got an attack seeing ur update..🀣🀣

Coming to the FF...this is a brilliant update..πŸ‘πŸ‘

I knw ur FF is based more on tragic...so can't complain abt the sad & angry Avdesh..

I really feel pity for Avi...his present situation is so bad..Poor guy !!😭😭

Waiting for the next part..😳😳

Cont soon..πŸ˜‰ [if possible🀣]

Edited by jes_jade - 12 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: jes_jade

😲😲

res πŸ₯³

Surprised and Shocked Jaanu πŸ€£ πŸ€£

even i was like that πŸ˜²πŸ€ͺ