Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nice one dear, first FF n i can assume that its going to b a rocking one.Congo shongo for such fab story line.
yoga23priya thumbnail
i edited my post in Page 1 😳
lonelyshadow thumbnail
She got married

----------

Dedicated to None other then my pappaπŸ€—
Love you loadsπŸ€—

----------

He reached home in a drunken state, leaving her granny all shocked that he drank a huge amount of alcohol for the very first time. Granny calls up the servants and asked them to take avdesh to his room, he fell on the floor and started crying, grannny asks her that where he was from last two days and he could only say these three words "She Got Married". To whom was granny's first question, which was not responded by avdesh. Finally he got up after a few moments and drove off to her NEW house.
The house was fully decorated with lights and flowers. It was her wedding night, now she was married to ranvijay singh who happened to be the best friend of her father. He was four years older then her, and truly loved her with all his heart. Avdesh arrived their in a drunk state and asked ranvijay for two minutes so that he can say good bye to arpita as he was leaving the town. Ranvijay allowed him to do so, as he was not aware of his love for her. Avdesh walked to arpita's room and hesitated to enter into the room, as he could not see her as someone Else's wife. After a long wait he knocked the room and entered into it, he could see his arpi dressed in a bridal dress, sitting on her bed waiting for her husband. Her head was covered with the end of the duppata and she couldn't see who it was.
The familiar voice made her realize that it's not her husband but it is avdesh who has landed up on her wedding night. She started crying and begged him to leave her as she is married now, avdesh went near to her and collapsed to the floor. He tells her that she is looking stunning in her wedding dress and he always wanted to see her dress up like that, and become his bride. Arpi told him again that "i'm married now, you may leave the room". He continued to praise her ignoring her GET OUT statements. She finally raised her voice "avdesh, i'm ranvijay's wife and i'm waiting for him to come to the room not you" "please just go from here, i don't want to see your face." Avdesh smiled at her words and said "i know you are his wife, but still you are only mine and you cannot change the fact". She again begged him to leave but he forced her to leave with him, meanwhile ranvijay entered the room and tells avdesh that he can't share arpi with him anymore, as he wants privacy for his wedding night. Avdesh whispered that "i can not share her too", leaving arpita cry on his statement, He bids Audie to them and left the house telling ranvijay to take care of arpita.

----------

He wakes up from his dream and watches himself laying on the bed all alone, he starts talking to himself "avdesh stop dreaming about the past, she won't come back." You don't even know how she is now after five years(The long five years). His daily prayer was only regarding arpita's happiness and the first thing he did in the morning was to talk to God about his lost love.
He got up from his bed and went to the adjacent room where his granny was resting. He greets her and then goes to the bar(he has a huge bar in his house). He get's drinks for himself and then rushed back to his room by his servant's. Everyday of his life was like this, whenever he woke up he did the same. No one cared about his life style except for the people who were irritated by it. He was not living because he loved his life, but he was living because of his dear arpita! He knew she wouldn't come back ever, but his heart wasn't ready to accept it and he was always wishing her to see again.
After two day's of his continues hang over he could not drink because his granny got very sick and had to rushed to the hospital, he had to stay with her for a whole day and couldn't even smoke in the hospital. So it was a fresh day for him, without his daily drinks and cigarettes. He was a smoker since his college days, which was really disliked by arpita in those good memorable days of avdesh. Both of them studied together in the college first and then university, both were MBA's from the same graduation university. 

----------

Precap: *Entry Of shikha In avdesh's life*
~Shikha is a literature student and she has come with a purpose to avdesh.~

----------

So finally i have updated, this is the first i'm writing a FF, and i feel good. Please correct my mistakes in the first part! Feel free to comment any suggestion or criticism. Looking forward for my CKD family's comments. 

Edited by amnaM - 13 years ago
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*edited* Yipeee.. Im first.. OMG Amna.. First Part was Just Amazing. U've made me Speechless.. I could Imagine Avi's pain. Pls update soon Amna. Pls. Ur Pappa will be very Happy.Edited by KriYa_life - 13 years ago
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi amna dear,
What a story yaar, πŸ‘
First part n its just heart rendering, oooh what a pain, you are making it realy intresting by discribing his feelings n past by dreams, seems like they hav good relations some times, curious to know why arpi choose rv.how could she?,
And pre is nice dear huun shikha's entry,she literature student, sounds intresting, coming to avi for some reason mean she is not her relative, hope soon arpi comes back to his life n realize what is she missing.
Luved it yaar,
Hope you concider me to as part of family dear,
Waiting for next part,priya will proud of you πŸ˜‰
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Originally posted by: joliefille

hi amna dear,
What a story yaar, πŸ‘
First part n its just heart rendering, oooh what a pain, you are making it realy intresting by discribing his feelings n past by dreams, seems like they hav good relations some times, curious to know why arpi choose rv.how could she?,
And pre is nice dear huun shikha's entry,she literature student, sounds intresting, coming to avi for some reason mean she is not her relative, hope soon arpi comes back to his life n realize what is she missing.
Luved it yaar,
Hope you concider me to as part of family dear,
Waiting for next part,priya will proud of you πŸ˜‰

thanks dearπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
All GKD is my family<3 Btw what should i call you?
My pappa is always proud of me😳

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I edited My post on Pg 2
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

*edited* Yipeee.. Im first.. OMG Amna.. First Part was Just Amazing. U've made me Speechless.. I could Imagine Avi's pain. Pls update soon Amna. Pls. Ur Pappa will be very Happy.

Thanks ramona πŸ€—
Will update soon.

danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey amna
mai kab se wait kar rahi the iss update ki
so here it is
veryyyy good amna
waiting for next part
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
lonelyshadow thumbnail