GOTW March/April 2011

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Everyone!

Its been a week that the show is on air and it has got a rock start!! I thought of bringing this thread up so that we could discuss a particular topic from the show and make the forum more active and happening!!! I want to encourage members who do visit the forum often to please take part in the activities and make the forum more active and fun filled...
So here is it:
GOTW stands for Game Of The Week
Each week we have one member post a game for that week of their liking. 
For the GOTW, you can find game ideas off of other forums that you might have visited and other games you might have played - as long as you give credit to the forum/creator of the game, you can post the game here!

I'm going to post the available dates below and if you sign up for a day, you're responsible for posting the GOTW
for that week. I hope we get some volunteers and that we can get this started. Plus as a request to all those volunteer who do GOTW please close the topic in the beginning of the new week.If you have any concerns, suggestions please don't hesitate and let me know!!!

Thank you for your cooperation!!!!! And lets make our forum more interactive and convertible....Please comment below with the week that you would like to participate and I would edit the post and put your name

The week of  25st March
GOTW PaRina
The week of  1st April 2011
GOTW 
The week of  8th April 2011
GOTW 
The week of 15th April 2011

GOTW 
The week of 22nd April 2011

GOTW 
The week of 29th April 2011

GOTW 

If you Like then please do not forget to hit the button!!!!!

Edited by shwetha85 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
im already doing DOTW from last week and will continue EVERY week  ... πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 13 years ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

im already doing DOTW from last week and will continue EVERY week  ... πŸ˜ƒ

Yup!!! I saw that already. I think people discuss episode as a whole in that thread. And this would be that a member post a topic according to their wish and the rest just discuss that topic. Plus Game of the week would make the forum fun filled and we would get to know each other better. Sorry if you minded this. I am just trying to make this place more active fun and lovable to be here😊
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Hey I don't think we need a particular DOTW, as Pari said her topic will always be there and if we want to discuss a more broad or important topic then I feel we should start a new thread to keep our forum active. I mean we have the entire forum so why should we limit ourselves that way?

But the GOTW is def. a good idea and will give the members a chance to get to know each other and interact more. πŸ˜‰
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha85

Yup!!! I saw that already. I think people discuss episode as a whole in that thread. And this would be that a member post a topic according to their wish and the rest just discuss that topic. Plus Game of the week would make the forum fun filled and we would get to know each other better. Sorry if you minded this. I am just trying to make this place more active fun and lovable to be here😊

no no i dint minded πŸ˜†
just that im opening discussion thread every wk .. and will like to continue   πŸ€—

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vedo

Hey I don't think we need a particular DOTW, as Pari said her topic will always be there and if we want to discuss a more broad or important topic then I feel we should start a new thread to keep our forum active. I mean we have the entire forum so why should we limit ourselves that way?

But the GOTW is def. a good idea and will give the members a chance to get to know each other and interact more. πŸ˜‰

wating for GOTW πŸ˜ƒ
shwetha85 thumbnail
@ Pari and Vedo: Yeah I know and I never said you should stop and not continue your thread....Anyways I am Sorry for putting this thread...But thanks for liking GOTW...
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha85

@ Pari and Vedo: Yeah I know and I never said you should stop and not continue your thread....Anyways I am Sorry for putting this thread...But thanks for liking GOTW...

y r u saying sorry .... ?? u dint did anything wrong yaar .. πŸ˜† its ok... πŸ˜ƒ
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Yes there's no need for you to be sorry.
I'm sorry if you felt offended or anything like that...was just stating my opinion. But if the others agree then we can definitely go ahead with your ideas! πŸ˜‰
shwetha85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vedo

Yes there's no need for you to be sorry.
I'm sorry if you felt offended or anything like that...was just stating my opinion. But if the others agree then we can definitely go ahead with your ideas! πŸ˜‰

Thank you and Please do not be Sorry...Its really okay. In many other forum they have one episode discussion thread and one relevant to the show topic discussion thread. I thought we could have the same style here but I guess this idea is not necessarily required but thats totally fine. 😊