Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Ahhhh you can be my paparazzi!!

Ok well...I dont really know where YET, but I'm sure we'll find out...soon! :D

Originally posted by: desigal90

Totally do! I'm thinking he should be giving Saif some dance lessons!

But Smarie, stupid bebo's coming out with three films prior to AV, all cramped up post August. What if people get tired of her and it affects AVs fate?

chill.....its bebo..

if ppl didnt get tired of her after KI, MAMK, WAF, Tashan, Milenge milenge and golmaal returns...she has nothing to worry abt..πŸ˜†

although the cramping of releases does make ppl bored...but heck...ash, PC have all had multiple releases in the past few years...and they survived...

im sure she will too...

just pray tht the movies are good..(fat chance though...apart from agent vinod, all of them seem like typical 1 star rating movies πŸ˜•πŸ˜†)
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ahh, Desu. The soon can only last till tomorrow with me :| I leave Delhi tomorrow for college 😳

I realise for the millionth time that meeting these stars is not my luck..either I am coming and they're leaving or they're coming and I am leaving -________- Anyways, I am not interested in meeting celebs anyways anymore but Saifeena are different 😳 Hope I get to meet themmm!<3

desigal90 thumbnail
Smarie that's why all hopes are on AV, Sriram cant let us down, though seeing how Bhansali and Bharadwaj have been slipping in the past, I'm kinda scared now.
Anku, if you meet Saifeena, tell me that I said hi, and that I wanna baby sit their future saifeena babies.

Originally posted by: desigal90

Smarie that's why all hopes are on AV, Sriram cant let us down, though seeing how Bhansali and Bharadwaj have been slipping in the past, I'm kinda scared now.

Anku, if you meet Saifeena, tell me that I said hi, and that I wanna baby sit their future saifeena babies.

yeh,...u never know....ash last year worked with stalwarts like mani ratnam and SLB..but both their films bit the dust and the most low profile of her releases, robot, was her biggest hit...

similarly, maybe a short term shaadi or a bodyguard might surprise us...

lets see..
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL. I am gonna first just stare at them, mesmerize for awhile and then talk about me being their agent first ... then I ll talk about you :p

gosh, my battery is gonna die out any moment...i may disappear :P
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

yaayy!

come on december!! 

🀣

I LOVE FRIENDS!!!!!!! I got the full series on my laptop.

And about Agent VinodπŸ₯³ oh yh..............making me dance about it now!!!
desigal90 thumbnail
Ok Anku, there goes my paparazzi :(