The future track of PR - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Tanya, 
How I would love to see something positive like this happening in this show .I wish the Cvs show something as you have predicted. But have the CVs ever given us a good twist  or  sensible solution to any of the problems?? 
I dont want Arman to separate at any cost.But  I feel they are going to bring this twist of one more separation. 

Omshreejanu,
I also get offended whenever Bhavna  mentions only pota .Why not a poti?  

I also  dont think  Satish will let his wife go.But knowing varsha's nature she might answer Bhavna back as if she hasn't committed a mistake.She  herself might walk out in anger.

And when will the Cvs show us an independent , strong willed, assertive , caring and good  career woman ?? The women they show are 
1.the doormat type (like Vandu, Madhuri or Archu) , 
2. the selfish and foolish type like Vaishu  or purely evil like Rassi 
3. the dominating type like Savita .
4.The ussure and huffing and puffing types like Sulo
5.an   arrogant  career woman like Varsha 
6.A career woman who is evil and selfish to the core like Manju.  

I get very bugged to see them portraying career women  in such a poor light .WHy ? cant there be working women who are soft, caring, loving and at the same time ?? 

Edited by viram - 13 years ago
Yes Viram , they only show crying and more crying .Maybe you are right , another seperation track is on the cards....
I think my prediction can bewrong because savita has a lot of gold at home .She would rather sell a gold  piece than have Archana live in the house as Sachu and herself ...
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

I wud advocate a track where Manohar snaps and stands like a SUPERMAN and yells BAS !!!! and drives all his married daughters away while SULO cowers in a corner , asks Manju and Vinod to shift to their FLAT saying DOOSRI JAGAH HAI NA  PHIR IDHAR KYU TIKE HO  and then sits on an easy chair with both his feet on a foot stool  and opens his newspaper so he can read it in peace , tossing an asthma pump towards the cowering Sulo in the corner without even looking at her .😃

That would be oh-so-awesome!!!👏👏😃

As far as Batat goes viram I WANT the chubby evil darling BACK . He made my commentary humorous . I want him back in full form with his evil grin .
I must admit something honestly here . I Have developed a soft spot for him ever since he gave the Karanjkars good , unfazed . 😆 He DID not  jhukofy like the other damads . The Evil darling ROCKS . I hope he sits in front of them and DRINKS Scotch or something and asks them if they wanna join .😆

Both Jay and Dharmu should be back and keep the Karanjkars on their toes. Alone, they were still too much for the K's (including ARMAN here), and together, they were awesome. Always have had a soft spot for these two. 😳😳 That last scene you said, I would watch that episode if it ever actually aired. 😉
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

Both Jay and Dharmu should be back and keep the Karanjkars on their toes. Alone, they were still too much for the K's (including ARMAN here), and together, they were awesome. Always have had a soft spot for these two. 😳😳 That last scene you said, I would watch that episode if it ever actually aired. 😉

Yes the cunning duo kept all of them on their toes. And there was never a dull moment with them around. I am sure on popular demand at least Batats will be brought back.Jay I am not sure. I still feel he had started loving Archana even though he wanted revenge initially. 

As far as Batat goes viram I WANT the chubby evil darling BACK . He made my commentary humorous . I want him back in full form with his evil grin .
I must admit something honestly here . I Have developed a soft spot for him ever since he gave the Karanjkars good , unfazed . 😆 He DID not  jhukofy like the other damads . The Evil darling ROCKS . I hope he sits in front of them and DRINKS Scotch or something and asks them if they wanna join .😆

So NOW we know who kept voting for Dharmesh on STOD   🤣 🤣
Originally posted by viram

I think the story is going to move in this direction.

1. Vaishu has filed for a divorce from Batats. SO she is already back at the K mansion.
2. Varsha is going to be kicked out by Bhavna for her inability to give her a pota.So she  will come crying into the arms of Sulo.
3.Archu might decide to part from Manav as she wants to save Savita aai. So she will also vacate her Kholi and come back to give Manju more nail biting moments.

All in all the whole K clan will be under one roof once again with Manohar's dil doing DHAK  DHAK all the more at the possibility of more tamashas. 😃😆

Manju will have to spend more money on her mobile bills as she will have to call her evil mom again and again to vent her anger at all her nanands  at home.She will not need nail polish anymore as she would have bitten her nails to the roots. 😆🤣.
Rassi will work over time to plan and scheme against her daughter's sisters - in -law.After all she does samaaj seva.😡😡  

Opinions please. 

Interesting scenario viram....

1. yes, Vaishu is there now and will stay at least a month cause Batats (Sumit Arora) needs to be gone a month according to some article  😆  So since they didn't say he was being written out we can probably expect his dramatic return.  ...but i am wondering if he won't do some soul searching in America and come back a good guy...he sure as heck won't be so funny then....but back he will be....orange shorts and all i hope.  🤣  Maybe that's why he and Vaishali will be expected to try to work things out...😲 

2.  I disagree here..think also that Satish will never allow that...but maybe Bhavna will kick them BOTH OUT.....they can stay at Tarun's cause we've seen what a lovely extra room he has...😉  what a nice eligible guy....geez they are wasting his character BIG TIME.

3. ...and i don't think Archu will EVER LEAVE MANAV nor will he let her...at least i sure as h*ll hope not...but think somehow they will be soon at the D house..........

@ Kools,  I like your idea of SulMan taking a long overdue R&R vacation, but think Sulo too much of a mama hen, gathering her chicks underneath her wings...forever........