The future track of PR

viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think the story is going to move in this direction.

1. Vaishu has filed for a divorce from Batats. SO she is already back at the K mansion.
2. Varsha is going to be kicked out by Bhavna for her inability to give her a pota.So she  will come crying into the arms of Sulo.
3.Archu might decide to part from Manav as she wants to save Savita aai. So she will also vacate her Kholi and come back to give Manju more nail biting moments.

All in all the whole K clan will be under one roof once again with Manohar's dil doing DHAK  DHAK all the more at the possibility of more tamashas. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Manju will have to spend more money on her mobile bills as she will have to call her evil mom again and again to vent her anger at all her nanands  at home.She will not need nail polish anymore as she would have bitten her nails to the roots. πŸ˜†πŸ€£.
Rassi will work over time to plan and scheme against her daughter's sisters - in -law.After all she does samaaj seva.😑😑  

Opinions please. 
Edited by viram - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
viram, I hope not. The k sisters being back at the k home wouldn't sound too goos. I want Archana to go live at her sasural or at least the kholi with Manav. But no, I do not want Manav to become a gharjamai. He was taunted left and righ there by Manju and Vinod and Varsha.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is my prediction ....

What I think will happen ...

I could be wrong of course , but here goes ...

Savita has borrowed money from Manav to open her Vada stand .Something will go wrong ...the vadas won't sell and her business will not be able to make any money .When it will be time to pay Manav back  the money the man she had hired will tell him the truth that he was borrowing the money on Savita's behalf ...

Do you remember that Archana was telling Manav that she needed just one way, one door to open to get the old happy Savita back and to help soothe out the mother son relationship ....There ...this is the oppurtunity Bappa will give Archana to get back into the Deshmukh house ...

It will be suggested to Manav to demand the money back from Savita ....all strictly professional  ...Savita will say , she  doesn't have it ...fine ,  then Manav will say that he is moving in  their house  ....for say 6 months or so ...the rent money on his own kholi he will save will recover the losses and  him and his wife will live in Savita's house as tenants ....
Savita will not be able to say no because now this is  a professional deal and not a personal one ...

She can tell Manav her son to leave his wife but she cannot tell Manav , the money lender to leave his wife  .So manav will come to live there and he will come with his wife Archana ....

In this period of 6 months or whatever ....Archu will start working ..her entire focus will be to improve the mother and son 's relationship and she will succeed.. Savita will realize how hard this girl is trying to sort out the differences between her and her son and how much comfortable her life has become since her moving in and eventually we will see everything getting sorted out ....
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This is my prediction ....

What I think will happen ...

I could be wrong of course , but here goes ...

Savita has borrowed money from Manav to open her Vada stand .Something will go wrong ...the vadas won't sell and her business will not be able to make any money .When it will be time to pay Manav back  the money the man she had hired will tell him the truth that he was borrowing the money on Savita's behalf ...

Do you remember that Archana was telling Manav that she needed just one way, one door to open to get the old happy Savita back and to help soothe out the mother son relationship ....There ...this is the oppurtunity Bappa will give Archana to get back into the Deshmukh house ...

It will be suggested to Manav to demand the money back from Savita ....all strictly professional  ...Savita will say , she  doesn't have it ...fine ,  then Manav will say that he is moving in  their house  ....for say 6 months or so ...the rent money on his own kholi he will save will recover the losses and  him and his wife will live in Savita's house as tenants ....
Savita will not be able to say no because now this is  a professional deal and not a personal one ...

She can tell Manav her son to leave his wife but she cannot tell Manav , the money lender to leave his wife  .So manav will come to live there and he will come with his wife Archana ....

In this period of 6 months or whatever ....Archu will start working ..her entire focus will be to improve the mother and son 's relationship and she will succeed.. Savita will realize how hard this girl is trying to sort out the differences between her and her son and how much comfortable her life has become since her moving in and eventually we will see everything getting sorted out ....
Great pint, Tanyaz! Hopefully it will happen, as someone mentioned earlier, you would make a way better scriptwriter than the ones currently.
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i cant even begin to imagine poor manohar's state if that happens
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
K girls back to the pavillion sounds hillarious Viram..

Great plot..
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: viram

I think the story is going to move in this direction.

1. Vaishu has filed for a divorce from Batats. SO she is already back at the K mansion.

Vaishu will defo move 2 the Ks "mansion"πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

2. Varsha is going to be kicked out by Bhavna for her inability to give her a pota.So she  will come crying into the arms of Sulo.

No this one i'll not root 4 it. Satish is a sensible guy. He wont accept his mom treating his wife like crap. If she is craving 4 POTA (it bugs me her constant asking 4 grandson not grandchild.)

3.Archu might decide to part from Manav as she wants to save Savita aai. So she will also vacate her Kholi and come back to give Manju more nail biting moments.

No not this time. Archana wont leave Manav at any cost. The girl is damn scared 2 lose him n insecure. Why do u think she keep chanting Manav gun?πŸ˜†

All in all the whole K clan will be under one roof once again with Manohar's dil doing DHAK  DHAK all the more at the possibility of more tamashas. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Manju will have to spend more money on her mobile bills as she will have to call her evil mom again and again to vent her anger at all her nanands  at home.She will not need nail polish anymore as she would have bitten her nails to the roots. πŸ˜†πŸ€£.
Rassi will work over time to plan and scheme against her daughter's sisters - in -law.After all she does samaaj seva.😑😑  

Opinions please.

Ur scenario is very interesting esp abt Manju n her biting her nails. Wud love 2 c her expressions with the teen devis sharing the same roof. She'll swallow the whole finger 4 sure🀣
If u want my opinion. I think that Manju will have 2 bear Vaishu only 4 the time being.πŸ˜‰

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
viram darling what a horrifying scenario have u painted πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u want my Manohar to DIE as in DIE ? The poor darling needs RESPITE .
I mentioned to Tanya and sowmya yesterday that Had I been in Sulo's place I wud have told my married daughters to get lost for some months and give me some respite and space . I wud have joined some club or gone sightseeing with my retired husband and focussed on our companionship alone .
Its awful how the married daughters keep running back and plonking themselves at maayka. They cannot handle a SINGLE problem independently .

Manju the villain however does a steady job and lives at sasural consistently like lakhs of average Indian women . Her life ........from average common man's viewpoint in INdia .is a success story .
The lives of the K daughters r horror stories .

Vaishali , unlike her two elder sisters  DID attempt to have a normal marraige . Unlike Varsha she did NOT play too hard to get or tough , and unlike Archana she did NOT do melodramas .

But she fails miserably POST PROBLEM in her life . Her way of handling it .......till now , fails to touch . She is fast going on SAME path as sisters .

FIRST TIME Manohar voiced an opinion . U guys don't know DUNIYADAARI and just make tamashas .

He had attempted to voice an opinion during Archus marraige too . U see , he secretly thought his wifes demands of an engineer guy for his ninth standard educated daughter were ridiculous and that its ok to settle for something lesser ....at least she wud get a LIFE .

He was right , of course . But he was IGNORED . And of course , inspite of being MARRIED , Archu has NO LIFE OF HER OWN . Every second day she is at maaika .

I wud advocate a track where Manohar snaps and stands like a SUPERMAN and yells BAS !!!! and drives all his married daughters away while SULO cowers in a corner , asks Manju and Vinod to shift to their FLAT saying DOOSRI JAGAH HAI NA  PHIR IDHAR KYU TIKE HO  and then sits on an easy chair with both his feet on a foot stool  and opens his newspaper so he can read it in peace , tossing an asthma pump towards the cowering Sulo in the corner without even looking at her .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As far as Batat goes viram I WANT the chubby evil darling BACK . He made my commentary humorous . I want him back in full form with his evil grin .
I must admit something honestly here . I Have developed a soft spot for him ever since he gave the Karanjkars good , unfazed . πŸ˜† He DID not  jhukofy like the other damads . The Evil darling ROCKS . I hope he sits in front of them and DRINKS Scotch or something and asks them if they wanna join .πŸ˜†
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

As far as Batat goes viram I WANT the chubby evil darling BACK . He made my commentary humorous . I want him back in full form with his evil grin .

I must admit something honestly here . I Have developed a soft spot for him ever since he gave the Karanjkars good , unfazed . πŸ˜† He DID not  jhukofy like the other damads . The Evil darling ROCKS . I hope he sits in front of them and DRINKS Scotch or something and asks them if they wanna join .πŸ˜†

No. Never. I would never want Manohar to die!!   But he is made of sterner stuff. If he could withstand his daughers and d-i-l's tamashas and his heavy sulo for som mnay years, he will go on. Not to worry.(The attack earlier had been brought on due to his eating sweets and batatawadas on the sly!!! not due to Archu)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Coming to the Dharmu drinking scene... he  could even encourage mano to have a peg.Perhaps Mano could also get that young lass who would sit on his lap and  let him eat a bunch of grapes (a la Omar  Khayyam style scene!!!πŸ˜†).Perhaps evil Manju would be very happy to witness this scene and also get Batat and mano some fried Kaju .

I also would love to see Manohar's  superman avatar. High time he did something MANLY like this .I dont advocate that men should shout at their wives and boss around.But where it is needed I would love to see something like this.) 
I guess the case has been transferred to Scotland Yard or INTERPOL πŸ€£πŸ€£  and they are busy hunting for Batats.  How I would love to have him back in the show just for your comments.
Edited by viram - 13 years ago