**SGP Bak Bak Corner #15** - Page 108

Posted: 13 years ago
@sameer...is it...bt then india has to win and stay at the top..they have not been performing welll...none of the matches they won convincingly...

they have to get ashwin and raina in...
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Is it???πŸ˜•

ya ...
Originally posted by Sam_much

no shweta ind already in quaterfinals...

If India  win today, then India has to face Australia in quarter...otherwise Srilanka...
Edited by crysind - 13 years ago
@febs...both teams are strong...India dont stand a chance if they play like this...
Originally posted by Sam_much

ya ...

Yar I didnt Follow The Points table and all.........Just manage to watch Match......Wen I was Bak In India I was encyclopaedia of cricket but Now I even dont know who is in the teamπŸ˜• 
Originally posted by ArmaanShergil

hey gys i m bak

Where had u gone??GF??😳
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@sameer...is it...bt then india has to win and stay at the top..they have not been performing welll...none of the matches they won convincingly...

they have to get ashwin and raina in...

even if they win they cant lead the points table...bcoz SA has 10 pts....ya today aswin and raina may get chance bcoz match is in chennai...
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@febs...both teams are strong...India dont stand a chance if they play like this...

exactly... dono what these guys are thinking...some time I feel that they hv over confidence .... India is very weak this time...  Pak defeated Aus... I was shocked seeing that.... India has to work hard to reach semi at least...πŸ˜•
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

helloooooooooooo

Hello Sania..........U havent slept till yet...... its almost 12 πŸ˜†
hey armaan and sania...

@sameer...i think munaf is better for nehra....