Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Feefi

oh really?  is it not religious?  are you hindu (if you don't mind)?  

ya iam a hindu....but holi is not for south indians i guess...no one plays here...😭 i want to play holi soo much😭😭
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@rubal...why are they staring...πŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail
@bholu... 10 mins ... ok i'll do that. πŸ˜†

@shweetu...  yeah my dad is exactly like that! πŸ˜†  he's soo kanjoos but like in a good way, you know just like alok.  πŸ˜³  and you know how he's always yelling at ishan, my dad does that same to my bro. πŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail
@bholu...yeah tell us why is your family staring...are you acting like a clown? πŸ˜†

@shweetu.. so is holi like celebrated by only a few groups within hindu religion, right? like the north.. πŸ˜ƒ
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yar They r in Galatfami That I m Chatting wid My GFπŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@feefi...my dad is not exactly kanjoos....but does think a lot before getting something...which i think is good...yelling at bro...poor bro yar...i dont have siblings so no yelling....but many times i can see my dad in alok...

and abt holi...yes...i think holi is basically celebrated in north india...may be at some places in south india too....
Feefi thumbnail
ok guys i'm gonna go.  if i don't wake up early tomorrow then i won't be able to sleep tomorrow and if i can't sleep tomorrow, i won't be able to wake up early on monday.  if i don't wake up early on monday, then i will be late to school and so will be my sisters. πŸ˜†

@bholu, you can tell me about holi tomorrow! πŸ˜ƒ

ok bye bye everyone! πŸ€—
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Yar They r in Galatfami That I m Chatting wid My GFπŸ˜†

tell them no..and that u have 2 GF in list...one is ragz and other is MA...they will be happy...πŸ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay coming to Holi History.......It is Festival which is celebrated due to some Story which is like this

In Vaishnava Theology, Hiranyakashipu is the great king of demons, and he had been granted a boon by Brahma, which made it almost impossible for him to be killed. The boon was due to his long penance, after which he had demanded that he not be killed "during day or night; inside the home or outside, not on earth or in the sky; neither by a man nor an animal; neither by astra nor by shastra". Consequently, he grew arrogant and attacked the Heavens and the Earth. He demanded that people stop worshipping Gods and start praying him.

Despite this, Hiranyakashipu's own son, Prahlada, was a devotee of Lord Vishnu. In spite of several threats from Hiranyakashipu, Prahlada continued offering prayers to Lord Vishnu. He was poisoned but the poison turned to nectar in his mouth. He was ordered to be trampled by elephants yet remained unharmed. He was put in a room with hungry, poisonous snakes and survived. All of Hiranyakashipu's attempts to kill his son failed. Finally, he ordered young Prahlada to sit on a pyre on the lap of his demoness sister, Holika, who could not die because she also had a boon which would prevent fire from burning her. Prahlada readily accepted his father's orders, and prayed to Vishnu to keep him safe. When the fire started, everyone watched in amazement as Holika burnt to death, while Prahlada survived unharmed, the burning of Holika is celebrated as Holi.

Shwets1502 thumbnail
bye feefi....good night...!πŸ˜ƒ