Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@rubal...what are they saying now...πŸ˜†

Now they are laughing as Inder and Elesh Scene is thereπŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1tarun

feefi........

....rubal................and.....febin......she.............is.........nt...here.............gudknight.....sweet......dreams  

how sweet of you...thank you!   πŸ˜³
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

that's the saving grace. πŸ˜† OMG thinking about it makes me laugh. 

how old are the kids in your family?  like little or old enough to watch those scenes? πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@feefi....it was embarassing....the same thing happened when the honeymoon scene came...bahon ki song...its funny...

i get TV exactly at 7.30pm from my dad....and that dad he sat back to watch SGP...he does tat sometimes...i realy din know what to do...πŸ˜†
i told my dad...isnt he going....he said y...i told its not for him...πŸ˜† he left...πŸ˜†
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
see...................u.............guys...........................its.........time.............😳..to work
..................................happy......holi...once....πŸ˜ƒ...........again...........love u...
.........................au.........................l...............................cya.....πŸ˜ƒ.......
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

now u can stop eating and chatting..πŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@feefi....it was embarassing....the same thing happened when the honeymoon scene came...bahon ki song...its funny...

i get TV exactly at 7.30pm from my dad....and that dad he sat back to watch SGP...he does tat sometimes...i realy din know what to do...πŸ˜†
i told my dad...isnt he going....he said y...i told its not for him...πŸ˜† he left...πŸ˜†

🀣 watching with dad OMG... i'm glad he left.  i just pause the video whenever he comes and if it pauses on a weird scene...OMG...πŸ˜† and he looks and turns around and goes. πŸ˜†
Bajju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1tarun

<font color="#ff0000">see...................u.............guys...........................its.........time.............😳..to work</font>

<font color="#ff0000">..................................happy......holi...once....πŸ˜ƒ...........again...........love u...</font>

<font color="#ff0000">.........................au.........................l...............................cya.....πŸ˜ƒ.......</font>

bye 😭
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh................ma..................GF.......................SEE...........U............MISSED...
....U............TOO.................πŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail
bye tarun! have a good day! πŸ˜ƒ

@shweetu...  can you explain what holi exactly is?  i know colors are thrown but any significance?  i always wondered and was lazy to google it. πŸ˜‰