Sasural Genda Phool

**SGP Bak Bak Corner #15** - Page 93

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Feefi

main ne pucha nahin btaya hai.  bholu tmhari puri episode guzr jani hai jate jate.  ğŸ¤£

YAR I m eating and Chatting to avoid Embarrsment ğŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Feefi thumbnail
@tejas.  it's good night for me.  i'm about to go soon. 😭 ğŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@feefi...the same....my mom watches it next day...so the episode was on friday.....i was taking my car and suddenly remembered and told her...do watch it alone....if not dont watch it....my dad was at home that saturday....my mom said ok....my dad went out i guess...and she watched in fast forward in YT...😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@rubal...what are they saying now...😆

@tejas...good....relaxed...
Feefi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

YAR I m eating and Chatting to avoid Embarrsment ğŸ˜†

that's what i would have done.  but watching on Jadoo is better cuz we can fast forward and not much embarrassment. ğŸ˜†
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Kya Mistake thi ğŸ˜†.....Itni Bari ğŸ˜†

aare.............. i was...........downloading...................some......animation.........😳
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

@feefi...the same....my mom watches it next day...so the episode was on friday.....i was taking my car and suddenly remembered and told her...do watch it alone....if not dont watch it....my dad was at home that saturday....my mom said ok....my dad went out i guess...and she watched in fast forward in YT...😆

OMG ğŸ¤£ ğŸ¤£ ğŸ¤£
Bajju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 1tarun

<font color="#ff0000">@shweta..............................hw...............r.....u?😳</font>

<font color="#ff0000">@feefi............................gud.mrng...................😃..</font>

<font color="#ff0000">@himu......................oh..............ma.........gf............i.....missed............u😆</font>

me toooooo........
Feefi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

yeah it's so embarrassing when a guy comes out of no where when we are watching it. ğŸ¤£
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Feefi

@tejas.  it's good night for me.  i'm about to go soon. 😭 ğŸ˜†

feefi........
....rubal................and.....febin......she.............is.........nt...here.............gudknight.....sweet......dreams