**SGP Bak Bak Corner #15** - Page 68

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Feefi

yeah my parents are here too πŸ˜³

but this month they are in pak.  so im the head of the family πŸ˜† trying to control my little and older siblings. πŸ˜†

Oh Thats Cool....But since when are u in USa??

They have left u alone with ur siblings??😲..........It must be  a torture for uπŸ˜†
naah it's not torture, sometimes it can be.  πŸ˜†but the good thing is i don't have anyone telling me what to do, that's why i have nothing to do these days. πŸ˜†

i've been here for 8 years now. πŸ˜›

your parents are still in india, right? πŸ˜­

i've been here for 8 years now. πŸ˜›

your parents are still in india, right? πŸ˜­

8 Years......Thats Cool....πŸ˜ƒ

Ya In India I m here alone with my uncle and aunty but still parents toh parents hi hota hai😭
aww i know how you feel... i have already started to miss my parents even though they just left 5 days ago. πŸ˜­

you are here on student visa, right? you must be really intelligent...πŸ˜†like i think only a few students get the visa, right? [yeah right intelligent and wo bhi rubal🀣]

aww i know how you feel... i have already started to miss my parents even though they just left 5 days ago. πŸ˜­

you are here on student visa, right? you must be really intelligent...πŸ˜†like i think only a few students get the visa, right? [yeah right intelligent and wo bhi rubal🀣]

Dont be Sad YaarπŸ˜ƒ......They will return Bak In Some Months Days or Weeks(Kitna time ke Liya Gaya Hai??πŸ˜†)

Ya I m here on student Visa........I m intelligent thats Wat My Teacher and my Grades sayπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Dont be Sad YaarπŸ˜ƒ......They will return Bak In Some Months Days or Weeks(Kitna time ke Liya Gaya Hai??πŸ˜†)

Ya I m here on student Visa........I m intelligent thats Wat My Teacher and my Grades sayπŸ˜†

yeah they went for about 5 weeks.  πŸ˜†  this is my first time staying away from both of my parents...but it's all good. they'll bring me lots of clothes from pakistan πŸ˜†

your teachers and your grades say you are intelligent but in actuality, you aren't....right right?! πŸ˜†

yeah they went for about 5 weeks.  πŸ˜†  this is my first time staying away from both of my parents...but it's all good. they'll bring me lots of clothes from pakistan πŸ˜†

your teachers and your grades say you are intelligent but in actuality, you aren't....right right?! πŸ˜†

Clothes Ki Fikr Hai Woh Kabh AanYA ga.....Parents Ki NahiπŸ˜†(Just joking)
No I m Intelligent......Got flanked in one course only till now πŸ˜†

🀣 just one course?  wow ziada hi kuch intelligent ho! πŸ˜†

yeah im waiting for clothes more than my parents.  πŸ˜† j/kπŸ˜‰

🀣 just one course?  wow ziada hi kuch intelligent ho! πŸ˜†

yeah im waiting for clothes more than my parents.  πŸ˜† j/kπŸ˜‰

Waisa I m Still IntelligentπŸ€“

I knew it πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†