Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

no dear...tamil nadu...😊
okay, bye yaar.
@hima...going???see u soon...😃

@manju...the new news is confusing na....iam not believing anything till i see....

Me too. God knows... oops.... the SGP crew knows. I really hope whatever they show, they show it well. ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Bajju

okay, bye yaar.

Your going? See you soon. ðŸ˜Š
@Shweta Do you have any more questions?
@manju...matlab...u want me to ask something...or u want to leave or something...😆

@manju...matlab...u want me to ask something...or u want to leave or something...😆

I want you to ask some more questions for the GPOW. ðŸ˜Š
@manju....ofcourse il post in...bt not now yar..have to think...u want to answer to the questions i have already asked to someone or new ones...if old ones are ok...i can post that...

@manju....ofcourse il post in...bt not now yar..have to think...u want to answer to the questions i havealready asked to someone or new ones...if old ones are ok...i can post that...

Its ok. Just post it when you are free. ðŸ˜ŠSo, aur kya samachar? 

@manju...aur kya yar...jab bhi forum aathi hoon...bas cancer track ke yaad hi aa rahi hai...just dont want it now....whatever else is ok....

and to confirm...u r ok with the old questions na...il post it now then...il post he new ones tomr morning...

@manju...aur kya yar...jab bhi forum aathi hoon...bas cancer track ke yaad hi aa rahi hai...just dont want it now....whatever else is ok....

and to confirm...u r ok with the old questions na...il post it now then...il post he new ones tomr morning...

Ya, ya. Wai not? (I am just obsessed with it ONLY today). 
Let's talk about something you like, anything.