Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shelly_nair

what's that i don't anything like this dear...πŸ˜”. i just know to read the updates and chat.. that's it.😊

shelly...our rubal has become rockerz now...just wish him in the thread...like ur goldie one....😊
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

nothing...been busy i guess for the past week???

next week i won't be online.. have to study a lot...have to prepare for my exam....
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i also watched kyunki..and that also got over....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i think if i watch an existing show or may be kekta show...it will end...πŸ˜†

Then watch Pavitra Rishta Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............i hope there is no PR Lover here πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_nair

there are many shows like that...🀣. i can't name all..... they will show one love bird then will separate them and get them married to some other persons and shows them as patnivrata and pativratas....πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

🀣🀣
that was a time...when it was mandatory to have 2 husbands and 3 wives...🀣
shelly_nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Thank God U watched itπŸ˜†

no dear i just watched begining episodes.. i can't watch such stupid things... my class mates used to watch all these nonsense shows and they used to narrate stories next day.. so i came to know about this through them...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Then watch Pavitra Rishta Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............i hope there is no PR Lover here πŸ˜†

let me try....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it comes at a time when iam busy in I-F....il try for sure...i did watch a week or so...when their TRPS where very low...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣
that was a time...when it was mandatory to have 2 husbands and 3 wives...🀣

I still don't know Prerna, Anurag and Mr. Bajaj ki kiske saat kitni baar shaadi hui thi. πŸ€£
Edited by ymanjushree10 - 13 years ago
shelly_nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: ymanjushree10

I am sorry Shelly if I hurt you. I was just trying to be first to post for once. πŸ˜­

aree kya hua?  i didn't read anything.... what happened? i didn't see anything... manju rona bandh karo...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@shellly....exams...tragedies then...πŸ˜†

@manju...very true....i actually did not know why the lady was in love with the other guy when she has her own husband...then i knew she was married to that guy also...🀣
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

let me try....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it comes at a time when iam busy in I-F....il try for sure...i did watch a week or so...when their TRPS where very low...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Koin Na Continue watching itπŸ˜†......Just sit infront of TV and just pretend as if u r watching....Tumhari Kekta serial Par Buri Nazar Par Jayagi Bas .......Huma Aur Kya ChahiyaπŸ˜†