Written Update of March 18th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Not much happen today'.

Rasal tells Rukmi that just because I did not go back does not mean I accepted you as Ranveers 1st wife because I am his ONLY wife and always be and he is mine and always will be mine and I will get him back to me with my love and Rukmi smiles and says that what I want I want you to win him with your love dress up look nice for him and win him back who else will be more happy than me and I will pray to Lord Krishna you get your wish and she leaves and this astonish Rasal and says who is she telling me what I should and should not do and MS is upset that Rukmi told Rasal all this as she will take wrong meaning out of it ( I am with you on that MS) and Rukmi says she wants that she wants her sister to hate me and be motivated to win Ranveer back and MS says I must of done some good deeds in my past life to have such understanding and caring daughter I wish only Rasal understood you too (basically not selfish like Rasal) the 3 evils makes plan to turn Rasal against Rukmi and that will make RukVeer fall apart and Rasal will die seeing him reject her and with that in mind Chanchel goes to Rasal and tells her you're your mother told me that you should make Ranveer realize that Rukmi still loves Ashu and that will separate RukVeer and Rasal says Rukmi gained Ranveer by lying to him I will not do that I want to win him with my love and this makes Canchel angry but smiles (LOL funny and Rukmi did not lie and thank god CV is not playing this over and over again) Ranveer is lying on bed and Rukmi comes with tea and asks him why is he not talking and he says what else should I do you always so busy for me and rukmi says I came here for you so I can give you tea and goes toward him and he says go cook and stay in kitchen and she apologizes and gives him tea as he takes it and says not that easily and gives her new dress and tells her to wear and get ready and Rukmi looks uncomfortable and tells Ranveer to take Rasal and give this to her as she is alone and Ranveer says always Rasal Rasal I will take her some other day and Rukmi says just tell her to make food for you and eat at home he looks away and Rukmi turns him and says to love someone is not easy you have to show it and gives him the dress ( I REALLY LOVE RUKVEER TOGETHER) Ranveer comes and gives Rasal the gift saying I don't like you dressed like this and please make my faviorate food and Rasal says ok meet you at the table and Ranveer says no only you and I and she gets more happy and he leaves and she says I will win you back with my love you will see and Kamal and Moomal are happy to see Rasal all dressed up and say how he will forget Rukmi and come back to you and Ranveer hears this and as Rasal goes he tells his mom that I know you all hate Rukmi but now we know the truth tht her mother changed the letter then why can't you accept her and Kamal says we had always seen Rasal as your  wife it's hard for us and Ranveer says I am trying to give Rasal the same right and Kamal says then I will try to accept Rukmi as your wife and Ranveer looks at Moomal but she walks away and he fallows her to ask her why can't she accept Rukmi and she says when Rasal does I will too and Rukmi hears all this and as Rasal is waiting for Ranveer she get nervous as he knocks on the door her comes toward her hugs her and says you look just as I imagined and Rasal tells him to eat and he says I am not in mood and he carried her to bed and he takes her jewelry out and Rasal get shy but realizes she is dreaming and tells Ranveer to sit and eat and he does quietly and Rasal asks how it's made he says good and as he finishes she tells him to sleep as its late and he does on bed and Rasal looks on and show ends on her hurt and confused face (that why never expect too much when you get it too soon)

Monday: Ranveer ask Rasal why are you bothering Rukmi and Rasal ask what you mean and he says how Rukmi found out I was on the bed and you ware on the couch and Rasal looks down'

P.S. SORRY FOR MISTAKES I AM VERY SICK AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM TYPING HAVE GOOD WEEKEND EVERYONE'.

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for a lovely update...........take care of ur health......
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh no need for sorry thanks for the awesome update.

Have and wonderful weekend and hope you feel better.
Arpitachohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx 4 update & take care  
Bonai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update .... and get well soon..take care