Few New pics:Warning PG3

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
OH PLEASEE Geet dont forgive or side with DEV datz utterly ridiculous and DISGUSTING! No sane woman wud do dat..makers really need to get their brains back..sry but from the hideous article n now these pics everything seems to be leading to it...the most pathetic track ever on GHSP..whatz pissing me off more is that if they cud have used such a beautiful track to get maaneet closer..give us all those beautiful scenes and regain trps the why didnt they???!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luv_harshad

OH PLEASEE Geet dont forgive or side with DEV datz utterly ridiculous and DISGUSTING! No sane woman wud do dat..makers really need to get their brains back..sry but from the hideous article n now these pics everything seems to be leading to it...the most pathetic track ever on GHSP..whatz pissing me off more is that if they cud have used such a beautiful track to get maaneet closer..give us all those beautiful scenes and regain trps the why didnt they???!

i just hope so too. I hope in this beautiful white clothes, maaneets life is filled with colors on this special holi day
topgun11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
maan is looking so gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
jyothi111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"SORRY" to say this CVs but i cant hide my opining....Bcos am a fan too of the show, which u people have decided hardly that , have to spoil the show at any cost.....The track which u want to make in the show is purly and apsalutely "DISGUSTING"......I dont know from where u people get this ideas....the show UPS is Maaneet  love and u peolple targeted their love to broke...Am telling u, if u do all this crape in the coming episodes than it would defnetly be a big big big big big big biglose for the show......i however stop watching the show and i inform my friends and relatives to stop watching the show....After all its the better idea to follow...isn't it CVs......? I LOVE MAANEET TOGETHER so i want to remember them as a couple of love for ever....i cant see them in seperate...Got it ......
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Maan & Geet Both r Looking Gorgeous..

Thanks For Sharing...

ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I an agree with you all . . Cv's dont do this. .
ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I an agree with you all . . Cv's dont do this. . I thing fir cv's ka 'rang barase' song lagane ka bhi hoga. . Flop idea cv's
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

haye hotness  'drools'  

is Dev is to ... salay nay paka diya hai .. isay aik dafa baat samajh nahin aatee kay maneet se dur rahay ...😡
mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maan looks great in white
i cant stand dis dev
somebody get him out og the pic
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i dont want any MU between my maneet
dev just go to hell...now he is absolutely fine then y he is nt goin frm KM...cvs can you give us a logical reason for his stay nw wen he luks accha khaasa as far as his health is concrnd..